• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil wayne's Rebirth on amazon

Originally posted by ThisIsMVP
    Originally posted by Lil_Weezy_
    wow can someone upload? o.O
    or message me a link or something pretty please.
    Yeah when I get it...
    And someone will have it probably before noon.

Comment

so what is the update... someone is supposed to actually have this shipped to their home on Dec. 14th (today)?

let's hope

Comment

Originally posted by thexodus
        so what is the update... someone is supposed to actually have this shipped to their home on Dec. 14th (today)?

let's hope
        Someone is supposed to be picking it up straight from the shipping factory or something this morning...

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420

let's hope
          Someone is supposed to be picking it up straight from the shipping factory or something this morning...
          like i sed on buckmarley... keep it local lol, try keep it between hq and bucks cbox

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMamba

let's hope
            like i sed on buckmarley... keep it local lol, try keep it between hq and bucks cbox
            I mean i can try. But just think. Alot of people on hq will get it, and on Bucks chat box. Its just a matter of time before it gets out. But im not giving it out... I love having shit before people do. Just gotta share with the HQ family!

Comment

niceeeeee

das was up lol

Comment

let's hope
                I mean i can try. But just think. Alot of people on hq will get it, and on Bucks chat box. Its just a matter of time before it gets out. But im not giving it out... I love having shit before people do. Just gotta share with the HQ family!
                You also gotta thnk. HQ and Buck Marley are not the only people who pre-ordered the album. I'm sure a few hundred thousand pre-ordered it.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille

let's hope
                  You also gotta thnk. HQ and Buck Marley are not the only people who pre-ordered the album. I'm sure a few hundred thousand pre-ordered it.
                  But not all of them are getting it. Only a select amount of people are getting it today/tomorrow..

Comment

Originally posted by Artille

let's hope
                    Ye i love havin stuff no1 has as well, itd b sooo decent bein like, well iv got rebirth, good luck findin it anywhere!! i wish i had those links liks gibzen , buck etc.

But ye ur rite, to many people will get it for it to not leak everyhere

Comment

i doubt it... but hope yall get it
                      i pre-ordered since march 09 i think on amazon and in may they said they shipped it, than two or three month later thay cancelled the order... amazon great prices but ....

hope u guys get it. not like me

Comment

btw maybe amazon do another mistake and let us donwload rebirth on german amazon they say availabel at 18th dec i hope

u guys need to immagine the worth of that cd when it will be shipped it would be.... omg

Comment

Originally posted by .V.
                          btw maybe amazon do another mistake and let us donwload rebirth on german amazon they say availabel at 18th dec i hope

u guys need to immagine the worth of that cd when it will be shipped it would be.... omg
                          I dont think wel get it but we can hope, thatd b decent if that german download thing happens

Comment

Working...
                          X