Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do a lot of wayne fans hate Dark side of the moon, what about me, how to love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because they added that song for the nicki feature alone

and left out songs like no brainer, mute, scottie, life of mr carter, if i don't, f em good, etc

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

and left out songs like no brainer, mute, scottie, life of mr carter, if i don't, f em good, etc
      Oh so they left out songs that dont fit the album...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KPopPapi View Post
      That's whack, What About Me is straight up top 3 Wayne songs ever for me. That melody and beat is just...so good.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd have much rathered them cut out boring "hype" shit like Let It Fly or Problems if to clear up space on the album, cause I do think CV was bloated, but not because it was too many tracks but because there was an inconsistency in the quality of tracks. Pretty much every Drought and Dedication tape have more tracks than CV, but they're not considered "bloated" because the quality of every song is better. CV had some snoozers, but it sure as fuck ain't What About Me or Dark Side.
      everyone dont like the samething as we've seen. People seem to have different top 5/10 favs for C5 compared to funeral where everyone had the same songs in there top 10 for the most part
      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Because I prefer real rapping from Lil Wayne, it's my preference =)

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

No brainer is not that good.
          Mute is garbage
          If i dont and fck em good are average

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
            Why do a lot of wayne fans hate Dark side of the moon, what about me, how to love

Those are some of most popular songs on albums but I see so many wayne fans hatin on them
            Erm maybe cause Wayne can do much better

Comment

Working...
            X