No announcement yet.

Tha Carter V has aged gracefully

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great album. Loved how he was able to stick to a subject instead of just rhyming punch lines with punch lines

Comment

i wish he would have featured his sons on some of the c5 songs

Comment

still only like 5 songs on the album, it's a pretty boring and lackluster album to me, and just at times immature I guess? I want more out of Wayne when it comes to substance though.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
          still only like 5 songs on the album, it's a pretty boring and lackluster album to me, and just at times immature I guess? I want more out of Wayne when it comes to substance though.

you dont like anything man we get it.. c5 wasnt immature you just saying bullshit now

Comment

"Substance" has been a critique of Wayne even in his prime. CV has just as much or more substance than any other project

Comment

Originally posted by bhawks24 View Post
              "Substance" has been a critique of Wayne even in his prime. CV has just as much or more substance than any other project
              man he just sayin shit hoping it sticks.. mature and substance c5 not the album to say wayne lacked that

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                man he just sayin shit hoping it sticks.. mature and substance c5 not the album to say wayne lacked that
                On 5 songs he didn't, but most of it? yeah. a ton of shit was just fake/unrealistic, clearly not living that life.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                you dont like anything man we get it.. c5 wasnt immature you just saying bullshit now
                Hard disagree man, It's not that I don't, I liked his My Window verse, but dude, on carter albums? he needs to bring his a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
                  I've liked Carter 5 after the first listen and I still like it. So there wasn't much growing or getting familiar with it necessary for me to feel it.
                  It's just a very well rounded well constructed piece of music. 23 tracks, not one outright bad song for me. A Mature, introspective and thoughtful Wayne going over the struggles and tribulations of his status in the game and label issues and feeling betrayed and backstabbed.
                  It was everything I wanted Carter 5 to be and more. With that being said, naturally I assumed this is the Wayne we will be getting on projects from now on and there is no more "I shoot that nigga and fuck this bitch but also fuck that bitch on her period" Lil Wayne with one poor and boring and uninspired line after another.
                  On the other hand this makes Carter 5 his last truely good project as the writing has been on the wall since Funeral if were being honest.
                  Everything this man said here.

How tf we go from C5 to Funeral?

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                    I think Uproar might be the worst song on the album...... but Tunechi's team decided to go with that as the single
                    Uproar > What About Me, Hittas, that trash ass Nicki song.

The rest of the album is mad dope

I hate them thirsty bitches
                    Cut them off like circumcision
                    -Lil Wayne

Comment

u deaf?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                      I think Uproar might be the worst song on the album...... but Tunechi's team decided to go with that as the single
                      it would be dumb to not have uproar as a single. the dance trend basically made it the single haha. I wish they pushed other songs also when they had the chance. they missed a lot of opportunities for singles what about me feat post. can be broken remix with halsey etc
                      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

if they mixed official c5 with some songs from og c5 then you would be looking at a 10/10 album

Comment

You Haven�t Heard Mano Yet

Comment

Working...
                          X