Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eminem Or Wayne Killed "Drop The World"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Eminem Or Wayne Killed "Drop The World"?

Originally posted by Tash8
    Originally posted by le tunisien
    Originally posted by MudBlood
    Wayne sucked on this, I didn't like his delivery or "flow".
    He had multies, that's cool enough but nothing more.

Ain't it right ... Le Tuna?
    Yeah man, i think people who voted for wayne must have some mental issues seriously though or they are in love with wayne's dick :p ,cuz its obvious em did better on this track, you can not compare em to weezy damn....u just cant ...damn!

wayne only had good lyrics,but wasted them with his boring delivery right???
    god damn, shut the fuck up... when you say shit like that you make ALL eminem fans sound retarded, not just you.
    i was just kiddin....chill

and yeah
    Originally posted by alkalin007
    I just wonder: What did you guys think of Eminem's start of the verse? You know the "singing" part.
    loved it! he had to do that with wayne singing too.. simply awesome
    i wished em did the chorus too!! like em and jayz did on renegades's chorus!

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
      I just wonder: What did you guys think of Eminem's start of the verse? You know the "singing" part.
      Yeah I thought it was good, a nice way to bring the verse in.

But le tunision please just stop, people prefer different things, try and actually understand that. Alkalin stated the truth, Wayne went smoother and Em went harder and it sounded great. End of.
      Yeah, I thought it was good too.

In an eminem forum I am member in, there's a huge Lil Wayne fan who is acting worse than Le Tunisien. He calls everyone Stans or Haters if they don't have Weezy in top 5, or that they have Eminem in 1st or if they dig Relapse and Encore... And that's all he does ... Calls everyone haters... He gives you other Weezy fans a negative picture.
      It happens everywhere you go though lol. But Em and Weezy should both go hard on their next track then we can actually compare them properly

Comment

But le tunision please just stop, people prefer different things, try and actually understand that. Alkalin stated the truth, Wayne went smoother and Em went harder and it sounded great. End of.

In an eminem forum I am member in, there's a huge Lil Wayne fan who is acting worse than Le Tunisien. He calls everyone Stans or Haters if they don't have Weezy in top 5, or that they have Eminem in 1st or if they dig Relapse and Encore... And that's all he does ... Calls everyone haters... He gives you other Weezy fans a negative picture.
        calm down with the chorus, its waynes album

Comment

I didnt say anything about chorus

Comment

hes talking about me i guess but in jayz's album on renegade em did the chorus too and it was dope
            another collab of em and weezy on relapse 2 would be dope! what do u guys think?

Comment

[quote=le tunisien]
              Originally posted by "MudBlood":152l8n5q

hes talking about me i guess but in jayz's album on renegade em did the chorus too and it was dope
              another collab of em and weezy on relapse 2 would be dope! what do u guys think?[/quote:152l8n5q]

oops
              ya i was talking to you

for sure it would be dope.. two great artists, no beef, fair competition, dedicated artists, what more? daamn

(im registered to your fuckin forum now )

Comment

im registered to your fuckin forum now
                Ah nice

Just don't act all ignorant like the other Wayne fan, LilWayne4Life, and then people will be cool with you. Some might not, but I am sure most will

Comment

Ah nice

Just don't act all ignorant like the other Wayne fan, LilWayne4Life, and then people will be cool with you. Some might not, but I am sure most will
                  stop talking shit about us man

Comment

[quote=alkalin007][quote=le tunisien]
                    Originally posted by "bliss47":7te83rs8
                    Originally posted by "MudBlood":7te83rs8

another collab of em and weezy on relapse 2 would be dope! what do u guys think?[/quote:7te83rs8]

oops
                    ya i was talking to you

for sure it would be dope.. two great artists, no beef, fair competition, dedicated artists, what more? daamn

(im registered to your fuckin forum now )[/quote:7te83rs8]
                    Yeah
                    but who gave you the link??

Comment

Ah nice

Me?

Comment

Ah nice

Me?
                        omg im so retarded..

my gooood

no le tunisien lol

Comment

Ah nice

Me?
                          omg im so retarded..

my gooood

no le tunisien lol
                          lmao, you need to learn who to quote

Comment

Working...
                          X