Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eminem Or Wayne Killed "Drop The World"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eminem Or Wayne Killed "Drop The World"?

Originally posted by alkalin007
    Originally posted by le tunisien
    Originally posted by MudBlood
    Wayne sucked on this, I didn't like his delivery or "flow".
    He had multies, that's cool enough but nothing more.

Ain't it right ... Le Tuna?
    Yeah man, i think people who voted for wayne must have some mental issues seriously though or they are in love with wayne's dick :p ,cuz its obvious em did better on this track, you can not compare em to weezy damn....u just cant ...damn!

wayne only had good lyrics,but wasted them with his boring delivery right???
    come on now.. shits getting too far now
    why is it going far?is it ok when people say that im dickring em when i say hes better than wayne?? thats not my fault im just being honest and telling the truth sorry,
    but for real thought i loved wayne's lyrics when i read them but i didnt like the delivery it was boring...well the 1st verse it sounded poetic and shit but i thought the 2nd verse was really wack,i know its laid back,but still, he was supposed to go hard lol since he doesnt have the chance to do a collab with em everyday know what i mean?!

Comment

I never insulted anyone's opinion. I just stated my own.

Comment

[quote=le tunisien]
        Originally posted by "le tunisien":gogdglje

Yeah man, i think people who voted for wayne must have some mental issues seriously though or they are in love with wayne's dick :p ,cuz its obvious em did better on this track, you can not compare em to weezy damn....u just cant ...damn!

why is it going far?is it ok when people say that im dickring em when i say hes better than wayne?? thats not my fault im just being honest and telling the truth sorry,
        but for real thought i loved wayne's lyrics and i read them but i didnt like the delivery it was boring,i know its laid back,but still, he was supposed to go hard lol since he doesnt have the chance to do a collab with em everyday know what i mean?![/quote:gogdglje]

Nah it ain't right for it and sorry if I called you a dick rider at all in this thread. But can I just correct you on a couple points, it isn't the truth it's your feelings on it, same with that you thought it was a boring delivery by Wayne. And number 2 Wayne didn't HAVE to go hard, he chose not to and that's the end of it. But yeah he doesn't have the chance to everyday but soon to be 3 times in a few months isn't exactly bad lol

Comment

• Re: Eminem Or Wayne Killed "Drop The World"?

[quote=le tunisien]
          Originally posted by "le tunisien":1e8k294j

but for real thought i loved wayne's lyrics when i read them but i didnt like the delivery it was boring...well the 1st verse it sounded poetic and shit but i thought the 2nd verse was really wack,i know its laid back,but still, he was supposed to go hard lol since he doesnt have the chance to do a collab with em everyday know what i mean?![/quote:1e8k294j]

WHY DID HE HAVE TO GO HARD?
          do you know what they've planned?
          fuck nooo man

i accept the fact you love more em, thats more than alright for me, cause em is in almost everybodys top 3.. know what i mean! at least you dont tell me gucci or fuckin idk whatever..

em went harder, wayne went smoother.. thats it!

Comment

[quote=alkalin007]
            Originally posted by "le tunisien":1c729gpd

but for real thought i loved wayne's lyrics when i read them but i didnt like the delivery it was boring...well the 1st verse it sounded poetic and shit but i thought the 2nd verse was really wack,i know its laid back,but still, he was supposed to go hard lol since he doesnt have the chance to do a collab with em everyday know what i mean?!
            fuck nooo man

i accept the fact you love more em, thats more than alright for me, cause em is in almost everybodys top 3.. know what i mean! at least you dont tell me gucci or fuckin idk whatever..

em went harder, wayne went smoother.. thats it! [/quote:1c729gpd]
            talking flow ,delivery,Multis,rhymes wise .....em did better......you dont wanna admit it do you?

Comment

I just wonder: What did you guys think of Eminem's start of the verse? You know the "singing" part.

Comment

[quote=le tunisien][quote=alkalin007]
                Originally posted by "le tunisien":1a1bmqni
                Originally posted by "le tunisien":1a1bmqni

fuck nooo man

em went harder, wayne went smoother.. thats it! [/quote:1a1bmqni]
                talking flow ,delivery,Multis,rhymes wise .....em did better......you dont wanna admit it do you?[/quote:1a1bmqni]

heeeell naaw

dawg.. i love weezy, em comes right after.. satisfy yourself with that!

Comment

I just wonder: What did you guys think of Eminem's start of the verse? You know the "singing" part.
                  Yeah I thought it was good, a nice way to bring the verse in.

But le tunision please just stop, people prefer different things, try and actually understand that. Alkalin stated the truth, Wayne went smoother and Em went harder and it sounded great. End of.

Comment

Hmm as for me i really loved that part,its just sounds dope! ...
                    you guys better dont tell me you didnt like his voice

Comment

god damn, shut the fuck up... when you say shit like that you make ALL eminem fans sound retarded, not just you.

Comment

loved it! he had to do that with wayne singing too.. simply awesome

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
                          Yeah I thought it was good, a nice way to bring the verse in.

But le tunision please just stop, people prefer different things, try and actually understand that. Alkalin stated the truth, Wayne went smoother and Em went harder and it sounded great. End of.
                          Yeah, I thought it was good too.

In an eminem forum I am member in, there's a huge Lil Wayne fan who is acting worse than Le Tunisien. He calls everyone Stans or Haters if they don't have Weezy in top 5, or that they have Eminem in 1st or if they dig Relapse and Encore... And that's all he does ... Calls everyone haters... He gives you other Weezy fans a negative picture.

Comment

Working...
                          X