Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eminem Or Wayne Killed "Drop The World"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eminem Or Wayne Killed "Drop The World"?

I have to give it to Eminem. If Wayne would have actually spit something on the song it would have been a tough call.

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
      I voted Wayne, but before anyone starts trying to say I'm dick riding let me explain why...

I chose Wayne cause simply Rebirth is a rock inspired album and that's what Wayne went for, we all know what he is capable of when he raps. But to pull off something different that sounded great and with some strong lyrics it puts him over Em in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong though Em did his thing, it's just typical Eminem though but it was that sound I've been wanting to hear the whole time from Wayne since this rock style stuff started

Yeahh bro Lyrics are insane !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eminem1
        Rebirth is a rock inspired album bla bla bla

get the fuck out of here.. i mean, Wayne almost destroyed one genre (rap) now he's gonna destroy rock too.. smh.. i think wayne's good, but not even close to the best

Eminem >>>>> Wayne.. wayne's not even on the same level

and what I find funny is that 80 percent of the people on this lil wayne forum agree Eminem >Wayne lol

if you go to ANY eminem forum, they will ban wayne lovers.. noone respects wayne except for his die hard groupies

comapre Eminem and Wayne when Wayne sells 80+mil records and puts out classics like sslp, mmlp
        and wins an oscars.
        Waynes Millions Of fans respect Him.
        And So do nearly all other rappers including Eminem.
        and Wayne Would Have Sold Way Over 80 Mill If He Charged For His Mixtapes.
        Plus Eminem has Never Sold 1.5 Mill In His First Week???
        All Waynes Albums Went Platinum.
        I Aint Hatin But Eminems Old News YMCMB R Gonna Take Over.
        LIL WAYNE IS THE GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME.

Comment

em killed that shit

Comment

How about an option for BOTH haha

Comment

lol @ some people tryna find a excuse to justify themselves for dick riding wayne and voting for him :p i mean damn i should have put only one option cuz its obvious for normal,heterosexual people that em clearly killed this track ,
              dont tell me its a rock album or anything,this is a weezy and em collab ,wayne was supposed to not let Eminem outshine him like that but im really sorry em came a lot harder Em the best rapper alive!
              i mean cmon son,that was fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire! i especially love the bridge its so dope!

Comment

lol at these stans all voting for wayne

white boy MURDERED whoopi

Comment

Originally posted by LILWAYNEDABEST

get the fuck out of here.. i mean, Wayne almost destroyed one genre (rap) now he's gonna destroy rock too.. smh.. i think wayne's good, but not even close to the best

and what I find funny is that 80 percent of the people on this lil wayne forum agree Eminem >Wayne lol

if you go to ANY eminem forum, they will ban wayne lovers.. noone respects wayne except for his die hard groupies

comapre Eminem and Wayne when Wayne sells 80+mil records and puts out classics like sslp, mmlp
                  and wins an oscars.
                  You are fucking stupid

I mean, Wayne has to get the message.. "stop doing songs w/ Em, he will kill you" and how can u say he's the best rapper of all time when he cant even outshine Emniem on wayne's own song u dumb fuck

and no, wayne never did 1.5 millie a week u dumb fuck.. Wayne only has ONE album that broke a millie the first week.. carter 3 sold around 1.1 millie dipshit

and Eminem has 3!!!! Not to mention 3 consequetive Grammys for Best album of the year.. and MMLP is the fastest selling hip hop album of all time with 1.7 millie/week

and mixtapes do not count in album sales you dip shit.. when I say Eminem has sold 80+mil worldwide, its only his Albums.. mixtapes do not get incorporated in sales so dont even come with taht shit

and dont even make me post the video where lil wayne even admits he "cant fuck with" eminem when it comes to rap

yea, made u look stupid, shut the fuck up..

wayne's whole click is weak as fuck.. birdman?? really?

Nigga Eminem has 50 and Dre on his back.. 50's worth more than Wayne + Birdman + every other artist signed on that label combined

Shady legacy cannot be matched, period.

Comment

and wins an oscars.

fuck off this forum if u are goin to hate on wayne

Comment

and wins an oscars.
                      You are fucking stupid

I mean, Wayne has to get the message.. "stop doing songs w/ Em, he will kill you" and how can u say he's the best rapper of all time when he cant even outshine Emniem on wayne's own song u dumb fuck

and no, wayne never did 1.5 millie a week u dumb fuck.. Wayne only has ONE album that broke a millie the first week.. carter 3 sold around 1.1 millie dipshit

and Eminem has 3!!!! Not to mention 3 consequetive Grammys for Best album of the year.. and MMLP is the fastest selling hip hop album of all time with 1.7 millie/week

and mixtapes do not count in album sales you dip shit.. when I say Eminem has sold 80+mil worldwide, its only his Albums.. mixtapes do not get incorporated in sales so dont even come with taht shit

and dont even make me post the video where lil wayne even admits he "cant fuck with" eminem when it comes to rap

Nigga Eminem has 50 and Dre on his back.. 50's worth more than Wayne + Birdman + every other artist signed on that label combined

Also, didnt MMLP sell 1.8 first week? Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBoy81540

and wins an oscars.
                        You are fucking stupid

Also, didnt MMLP sell 1.8 first week? Just wondering.
                        uhm yes it id

Comment

probably took 2 month for eminem to write that shit

naah im just kidding
                          em is a beast.. wayne is a beast and em knows it, he said it! Wayne is fuckin DOPE

Comment

Working...
                          X