• I would listen to it more if it was longer

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      I would listen to it more if it was longer
      play it on loop lol

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post

play it on loop lol
        It's more like I wish he took the song further, like keep going in for another minute on the second verse at least. Build up to something. Like what's the rush?
        I always loved when he'd be rapping and you thought it was about to end but then he'd just keep going in with a whole different flow.

Comment

• when are you expecting we will get new updates on carter vi?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            when are you expecting we will get new updates on carter vi?

Next year, absolutely nothing is sticking commercially right now, so its probably been pushed back and they're going to go all out campaigning to be the superbowl hafltime show and drop it that friday before to help with sales

Comment

Next year Wayne has not been doing good commercially so I think he going to drop mixtape this year so we can have new music from him. Soon as he get the call for the Super Bowl then he going officially start the Carter 6 Rollout

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post

Next year, absolutely nothing is sticking commercially right now, so its probably been pushed back and they're going to go all out campaigning to be the superbowl hafltime show and drop it that friday before to help with sales
                maybe you should buy wayne's music so it does stick commercially

Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post

Next year Wayne has not been doing good commercially so I think he going to drop mixtape this year so we can have new music from him. Soon as he get the call for the Super Bowl then he going officially start the Carter 6 Rollout
                that was more of less what mnjarjarbinks said above ya

Comment

Well it’s the truth idk what it is but Wayne music has not been sticking since Funeral I feel like he should take his time with this album & starting making more catchy songs to appeal to the young generation if he cares about staying relevant to the youth

Comment

I'll post my receipts of buying Bless and you post yours?

Comment

I hope summer

Comment

Working...
                      X