Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eminem diss Wayne in "Drop The World"

Originally posted by Diiyad
    Yea sounds like Eminem to me, he never liked Weezy and of course he would refer to Forever in his verse because that was the only track he was on with Wayne. They probably offered him a lot of money to write a verse for drop the world so he accepted and dissed him on his own track, he's probably sitting at his house right now laughing about it with his boys.
    waynes not an idiot im pretty sure he would have picked it up it eminem was throwing veiled disses at him

Comment

Originally posted by ernestchang
      waynes not an idiot im pretty sure he would have picked it up it eminem was throwing veiled disses at him

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Comment

Em hates Wayne but Em flew to Miami to work on some songs with him, yeah Em really hates Wayne

Comment

I wouldn't put it past Eminem. I mean, remember his song "Taking My Ball" from Relapse: The Refill? And I quote "They call me the Fruitloop from Jupiter." Sounds like a Wayne diss to me, since Wayne's always off talking about how he's a Martian and not from this planet or some shit.
          I'm an aspiring rapper. Check out my three free albums over at http://www.ngoogs.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ngoogs
            I wouldn't put it past Eminem. I mean, remember his song "Taking My Ball" from Relapse: The Refill? And I quote "They call me the Fruitloop from Jupiter." Sounds like a Wayne diss to me, since Wayne's always off talking about how he's a Martian and not from this planet or some shit.

Comment

lol this is stupid
              "painkillers gotta nigga bout to doze off..."

Comment

I'm pretty sure Em would straight out say I fucking hate you on a completely different song; wat other times has he subliminally dissed someone without tellin or hinting to the fact that he's dissing them, i mean come on, if ur gonna shit on somebody u wanna make it public
                Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
                viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Yea sounds like Eminem to me, he never liked Weezy and of course he would refer to Forever in his verse because that was the only track he was on with Wayne. They probably offered him a lot of money to write a verse for drop the world so he accepted and dissed him on his own track, he's probably sitting at his house right now laughing about it with his boys.
                  I'm sure wayne's not an idiot but he had his whole album to work on, he's not focusing on one song and analyzing eminem's verse like we are.

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
                  Em hates Wayne but Em flew to Miami to work on some songs with him, yeah Em really hates Wayne
                  Well they paid him a lot of money to fly to Miami.

Comment

I'm sure wayne's not an idiot but he had his whole album to work on, he's not focusing on one song and analyzing eminem's verse like we are.

Do you look as dumb as you sound ?

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Comment

once again, if i'd diss someone, i'm pretty sure i wud let someone know at some point, plus I have been listening to the shady LP for the past 2 days along with Rebirth and We Are Young Money and that is simply not his style, he goes out and simply talks trash on people he doesn't like and he blatantly makes it public

Comment

Originally posted by Slags

once again, if i'd diss someone, i'm pretty sure i wud let someone know at some point, plus I have been listening to the shady LP for the past 2 days along with Rebirth and We Are Young Money and that is simply not his style, he goes out and simply talks trash on people he doesn't like and he blatantly makes it public
                        You know how many people like Lil Wayne? It wouldn't be a smart move on Eminem's part to just talk trash about him in public.

Comment

but do you realize how much eminem blatantly does not give a fuck?

Comment

Working...
                          X