• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eminem diss Wayne in "Drop The World"

Originally posted by Slags
    Originally posted by Diiyad
    but why would you do that on a track with wayne, wayne fans like me get blazed and analyze every single line of each song, this song is about haters and how he is disgusted with the game lately and how people like gucci are considered respectable rappers
    Dude Wayne works with Gucci, so what does that say about Wayne :suprised:
    gucci is a chill n funny fuckin dude, thats wat it says, a lotta rappers fuck w/ him, but that doesn't mean he can rap
    So what you're saying is Wayne works with people because they're "chill n funny" and not because they can rap, which basically means everyone in Young Money except Wayne is terrible.

Comment

but why would you do that on a track with wayne, wayne fans like me get blazed and analyze every single line of each song, this song is about haters and how he is disgusted with the game lately and how people like gucci are considered respectable rappers
      gucci is a chill n funny fuckin dude, thats wat it says, a lotta rappers fuck w/ him, but that doesn't mean he can rap
      So what you're saying is Wayne works with people because they're "chill n funny" and not because they can rap, which basically means everyone in Young Money except Wayne is terrible.
      to an extent, these are the people he signed because of talent: drake, jae millz, nicki minaj, shanell, twist
      people that wayne has signed cuz they are friends: Mack, Gudda, T-Streets, Tyga (cuz of his cuz Travi is the fuckin man), short dawg
      Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
      viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

to an extent, these are the people he signed because of talent: drake, jae millz, nicki minaj, shanell, twist
        people that wayne has signed cuz they are friends: Mack, Gudda, T-Streets, Tyga (cuz of his cuz Travi is the fuckin man), short dawg
        Shanell man, she was a music video dancer until she met wayne and tricked him into thinking she's got talent in whatever way attractive women fool men.

Comment

so ur saying she did a bad job on songs like runnin? r u retarded?

Comment

Wayne got pussy whipped and gave her a career, that is all.

Comment

Wayne got pussy whipped and gave her a career, that is all.
              well nicki was the same way n now she actually has a good career on the horizon

Comment

Nigga how high are you when you think up dis shit? Lol
                Murder capital, only key to survive is kill
                If the elements dont murder you the riders will 4 real
                And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
                Get involved and I got em playin dodge ball with bullets

Comment

Originally posted by ngoogs
                  I wouldn't put it past Eminem. I mean, remember his song "Taking My Ball" from Relapse: The Refill? And I quote "They call me the Fruitloop from Jupiter." Sounds like a Wayne diss to me, since Wayne's always off talking about how he's a Martian and not from this planet or some shit.
                  martians are from mars silly lol
                  anarchist, anti-militarist, anti-intellectual-property, anti-punishment (so a fortiori anti-death-penalty), anti-big-business, pro-immigration, pro-abortion, pro-secularism, pro-gay-rights, etc.

Comment

LMAO this is no diss man ..

Comment

This post is retarted Eminem doesnt subliminally diss EVER he says names and murders whoever he wish's to diss so lets end that discussion about a subliminal diss, and how are you going to put TYGA in the same category as T streets, wayne said he signed Tyga after doing the Vma's with him and realizing he was dope..and Tyga is better than Twist,chuckee, and sometimes even mack.

Comment

Originally posted by JR5
                        This post is retarted Eminem doesnt subliminally diss EVER he says names and murders whoever he wish's to diss so lets end that discussion about a subliminal diss, and how are you going to put TYGA in the same category as T streets, wayne said he signed Tyga after doing the Vma's with him and realizing he was dope..and Tyga is better than Twist,chuckee, and sometimes even mack.
                        but notice that was after wayne got him to fix his flow, his flow was absolutely horrid wen he was unsigned

Comment

Of course this was posted by Jrock.
                          Lmao.
                          THIS IS STUPID, EM DID NOT DISS WAYNE
                          Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
                          X