Eminem diss Wayne in "Drop The World"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eminem diss Wayne in "Drop The World"

ya, i doubt it to be honest. i really dont see the resemblances to be honest with ya

Even deaf bitches say hi to me,
    She tell her blind bitch and she say I gotta see.

Comment

I like how emeinem dissed lil wayne on his own track..that was dope..lil wayne "I�m resting in the lead I need a pillow and a cover" on a previous track and when lil wayne featured EM...em said this" Sleep On Me and that Pillow is where your head will Lie" dead beeeeotch in your own track

- - - Updated - - -

I like how emeinem dissed lil wayne on his own track..that was dope..lil wayne "I�m resting in the lead I need a pillow and a cover" on a previous track and when lil wayne featured EM...em said this" Sleep On Me and that Pillow is where your head will Lie" dead beeeeotch in your own track

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Originally posted by nignorant View Post
        I like how emeinem dissed lil wayne on his own track..that was dope..lil wayne "I’m resting in the lead I need a pillow and a cover" on a previous track and when lil wayne featured EM...em said this" Sleep On Me and that Pillow is where your head will Lie" dead beeeeotch in your own track

- - - Updated - - -

I like how emeinem dissed lil wayne on his own track..that was dope..lil wayne "I’m resting in the lead I need a pillow and a cover" on a previous track and when lil wayne featured EM...em said this" Sleep On Me and that Pillow is where your head will Lie" dead beeeeotch in your own track

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Free post #3

Why pick on somebody helpless
          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

images.jpgBasically.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

wow.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You can't even spell his name right =/

You call him M&M or emeinem

Comment

Eminem does not subliminally diss anyone, if Eminem disses someone, he says their name and calls them out straight up. That's how he's always been and that's how he will always be, and he would not diss him on Wayne's track, and he would not recruit Wayne for No Love on Recovery if he had some sort of ill spite for Wayne. Just not how it works. Not with Eminem.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    Would let him? Em' wouldn't need permission because he'd eat him alive
                    you don't think wayne would win a em beef?

Comment

woat thread in lil wayne hq history man

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I agree 100% but on No Love he did it even worse. They went back and forth with subliminal disses, read the lyrics to no love and tell me that they aint going AT eachother!!
                        Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
                        I knew something was not right with em's verse and how he hopped on rebirth like this check out these lyrics:

Eminem: DTW "my back's against the wall when push come to shove,i just stand up and scream fuck em all, man it feels like the walls are closing in, this roof is caving, oops time to raise it then" (Lil Wayne's - No Ceilings Mixtape)

Eminem: DTW "your days are numbered like pages and my vocal rhymes got em crookem boy this crooked mind of mine will shook and scared to look in my eyes" (Crooked-i is a member of slaughterhouse who doesn't like wayne & YM)

Lil Wayne: Forever - "I�m resting in the lead I need a pillow and a cover"

Eminem DTW: im gonna fuck around in this bitch and roast everybody sleep on me that pillar is where yo head will lie permanently bitch its betty bye (Directed to wayne's forever verse)

Lil Wayne: Forever - I want this shit forever wake up and smell the Garden, fresher than the harvest

Eminem: DTW i can run circles around you so fast your fuckin head will spin, Ill split your cabbage and your lettuce and your olives boy (refereeing to that garden, harvest line in wayne's forever verse)
                        Speaking the REAL truth, the WHOLE truth and NOTHING but the TRUTH....Schooling niggas since 1920.....Exposing the fake fans, stans and annes since 2013. Fuck all Ya'll

Comment

Working...
                        X