X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who do u think will take waynes shine when he goes N

Originally posted by alkalin007
    Originally posted by ngoogs
    Well I think that while Wayne's locked up, Eminem will once again (and more than deservingly) become the people's "best rapper alive," which he rightfully is. Relapse 2 is about to destroy shit next year, it's probably going to have Wayne and TI on it, along with the expected 50, Dre, Slaughterhouse and d12 collabos on it. As far as CM/YM goes, Drake obviously now hold down the fort with Wayne locked up. I think Nikki's going to have a big year in 2010. She'll definitely start becoming more mainstream, what with features on Game's R.E.D. Album and whatnot. But, like it was mentioned before, Wayne still has the 2010 version of Rebirth and Tha Carter IV dropping while he's away, so his buzz won't really die down too too much. Maybe KanYe takes back some of the spotlight. He's just now making a comeback after that T.Swift incident, and supposedly Good Ass Job is coming out next year sometime, so definitely look for him to be up there again.
    im pretty sure C4 wont come out while hes locked up..

Why wouldn't it? It'll probably drop about halfway through his stint, just to get the buzz going about Wayne when people stop talking about him. They need to release something while he's in there, and C4's already done apparently, if that moron Baby's been talking about how it was ready to ship with Rebirth hahaha he's such a tool, but whatever.
    I'm an aspiring rapper. Check out my three free albums over at http://www.ngoogs.com/

Comment

Well I think that while Wayne's locked up, Eminem will once again (and more than deservingly) become the people's "best rapper alive," which he rightfully is. Relapse 2 is about to destroy shit next year, it's probably going to have Wayne and TI on it, along with the expected 50, Dre, Slaughterhouse and d12 collabos on it. As far as CM/YM goes, Drake obviously now hold down the fort with Wayne locked up. I think Nikki's going to have a big year in 2010. She'll definitely start becoming more mainstream, what with features on Game's R.E.D. Album and whatnot. But, like it was mentioned before, Wayne still has the 2010 version of Rebirth and Tha Carter IV dropping while he's away, so his buzz won't really die down too too much. Maybe KanYe takes back some of the spotlight. He's just now making a comeback after that T.Swift incident, and supposedly Good Ass Job is coming out next year sometime, so definitely look for him to be up there again.
      im pretty sure C4 wont come out while hes locked up..

Why wouldn't it? It'll probably drop about halfway through his stint, just to get the buzz going about Wayne when people stop talking about him. They need to release something while he's in there, and C4's already done apparently, if that moron Baby's been talking about how it was ready to ship with Rebirth hahaha he's such a tool, but whatever.
      C4 will probably come out early or mid 2012

Comment

I think waynes going to shine even more when he is away. I think he is in the studio cooking something up for us so when he goes away we will have something good. And I'm sire him being locked up will make him shine even more.
        none

Comment

took the words out of my mouth lol, but i believe also that lil wayne has a lot of recorded un realsed stuff and they will slowly release it while he's in jail so he can hopefully kee his title, best rapper alive

Comment

Drake is gonna blow the fuck up even more than he already did while Wayne's away, but nobody shines like Wayne
            Bitch I don't give a motherfuck, yea I'm leanin, bout to pour me up another cup. Yea I'm high, bout to roll me up another blunt

Comment

wayne is gon keep shining.. whatch'yall think?
              Originally posted by jakeschires
              I think waynes going to shine even more when he is away. I think he is in the studio cooking something up for us so when he goes away we will have something good. And I'm sire him being locked up will make him shine even more.
              WELL SAID
              I'M A DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWG!

I got more balls than the Universe.

Comment

Weezy F Baby ain't gonna lose shine whilst in jail. Rebirth 2010 in Feb, D4 during jail, C4 just after jail. And we got Empire dropping DIO7.

But if anyone is gonna get more attention whilst Wayne is away then I'd say Game. Unless Dre dropped Detox out of nowhere, then that may be the one thing to slow Wayne down for a minute.

Comment

While wayne's gone it'll be Eminem and The Game that will be getting some attention from their albums .

Comment

Originally posted by DaBoy81540
                    While wayne's gone it'll be Eminem and The Game that will be getting some attention from their albums .
                    think so

Comment

This is no hate what so ever. but drake will be irrelevant in the next year or so i can see ppl getting tired of his music already

no one will take wayne shine away he will always be relevant in hip hop like jay-z, 13 years and still #1.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by jakeschires
                        This is a huge possibility.

Comment

Working...
                        X