Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does this sound

Imagine a song with Lil Wayne feat Akon, Eminem and Game
    Like akon on the hook, cause he's good at that, then a verse each from the other 3, pwooaahhh would be fire

Re: How does this sound

I really dont like akon dat much. His voice sounds to weird. Maybe, Jay Sean, Rudolf, or Drake on da hook. Or Kanye or Pain.

Comment

Originally posted by johnzalewski1322
      I really dont like akon dat much. His voice sounds to weird. Maybe, Jay Sean, Rudolf, or Drake on da hook. Or Kanye or Pain.
      yea i hate akon to, but it seems every time he does a hook in a song it turns mad eg we takin ova, still will kill, im so paid, 9mm but yeh true maybe some more young money on the track would be nice

Comment

LOL. Dude, all If it aint YM/CM it dont process to my brain. Like when a rapper puts out a song, I wonder, "Where's Wayne"? It's like why do a song wit out him? If he's on it, your going gold at least. LOL

Comment

Yeah I'd say take Akon off the hook for someone else, perhaps even a female artist like Alicia Keys

Comment

LOL. Dude, all If it aint YM/CM it dont process to my brain. Like when a rapper puts out a song, I wonder, "Where's Wayne"? It's like why do a song wit out him? If he's on it, your going gold at least. LOL
            ahahahaha, u must be very similar to me, he just makes everything110% better, and everyone is tlkn about down by jay sean n im like, dude that song wouldnt be known if wayne wasnt on the track lol

Comment

I dnt know a single part of jay seans but i just put da instrumental on at da club and let er1 sing wayne part then switch it back. LOL. But a female artist would work, Keys or SnL. Beyonce would jus try 2 out shine wayne. LOL. Or... dont judge me, lady ga ga

Comment

I dnt know a single part of jay seans but i just put da instrumental on at da club and let er1 sing wayne part then switch it back. LOL. But a female artist would work, Keys or SnL. Beyonce would jus try 2 out shine wayne. LOL. Or... dont judge me, lady ga ga
                ahahahah sweet as, yeh even nicki minaj shes fuckin sik, the chick version of wayne lol

Comment

GaGa would be good, just depends what sort of song they'd be trying to do. I was thinking more along the lines of like a My Life part 2

But Down would have got big over here with or without Wayne to be fair to Jay Sean lol

Comment

Yeah. Jay Sean was big in da UK b4 CM. I heard bout dat shit.

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
                      GaGa would be good, just depends what sort of song they'd be trying to do. I was thinking more along the lines of like a My Life part 2

But Down would have got big over here with or without Wayne to be fair to Jay Sean lol
                      yeah true about down, but theres a difference between big and no.1 its only number 1 cause of wayne, but without wayne it probs be top 4

Comment

Yeah. Jay Sean was big in da UK b4 CM. I heard bout dat shit.
                        Yeah that's why Wayne signed him up. Jay Sean been big here for a minute now. Bet he's living the dream now lol.

But Jay Sean's part of Down was recorded like 20 - 30 mins from where I live so Birdman and all his people were right near me, I was gonna try get over there to try meet them but I had work and couldn't get the day off

Comment

Working...
                        X