How does this sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How does this sound

Naw Jay Sean was a number 1 pop artist in da UK b4 he signed wit CM. Minaj is 2 gangsta 4 jus a chorus but she went hard on Knockout so idk.???

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
      Originally posted by johnzalewski1322
      Yeah. Jay Sean was big in da UK b4 CM. I heard bout dat shit.
      Yeah that's why Wayne signed him up. Jay Sean been big here for a minute now. Bet he's living the dream now lol.

But Jay Sean's part of Down was recorded like 20 - 30 mins from where I live so Birdman and all his people were right near me, I was gonna try get over there to try meet them but I had work and couldn't get the day off
      pwoahh u wouldve been bleedinggg insideee, gotta be shattered

Comment

Lets just all agree that we want em wayne and game on the same track...lol

Comment

Originally posted by cg.
          Originally posted by bliss47
          Originally posted by johnzalewski1322
          Yeah. Jay Sean was big in da UK b4 CM. I heard bout dat shit.
          Yeah that's why Wayne signed him up. Jay Sean been big here for a minute now. Bet he's living the dream now lol.

But Jay Sean's part of Down was recorded like 20 - 30 mins from where I live so Birdman and all his people were right near me, I was gonna try get over there to try meet them but I had work and couldn't get the day off
          pwoahh u wouldve been bleedinggg insideee, gotta be shattered
          I would have just skipped work if Wayne was over but he wasn't so I wasn't too bothered lol. Would have been cool to meet some of YM though.

It wouldn't have really sold in the States without Wayne though I don't think, but it would have probably got #1 over here without him on it.

Comment

It would have jus been a pop hit here. not a r&b hit. Like fire burning by sean kingston. Honestly, i have never seen a black person who liked dat song but lil white girls love it. Its a flavor of the month pop song. But with wayne on down it turned into a r&b classic cuz wayne was on it. But down wouldve been successful in da uk with or without wayne. like I said, he was huge there.

Comment

im likin Lloyd for a hook after Bedrock

Comment

Good one. Welcome 2 HQ boy boy.

Comment

Perfect track for me: She is Gone Remix with Wayne, Ya Boy, Wiz Khalifa (all but impossible combo so far), T.I., and Jeezy for that added dealer feel to the joint, it would be sick, either she is gone or wife beater, both beats are crazy
                  Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
                  viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Off topic but I just got done watching cribs and Akon's crib is absolutely RIDICULOUS.
                    Omg.. someone go look at his crib on YouTube lmao. nuts
                    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

that song would be cool ..

Comment

I pretty much want a song where it shut's up every hater lol, thats why if its wayne, eminem, game and some1 else and it was a successful song, it would shut up all haters

Comment

Working...
                        X