UNDERSTANDING WAYNE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNDERSTANDING WAYNE.

Okay, so everyone out there that truly listens to lil wayne, knows he has his own language. this is what makes him the best rapper alive. there is no other way to put it. he takes one simple idea/feeling or thought and can use all these metaphors and references to make his thoughts clear. those people that have to ask questions about what he is saying, will never get what he is saying, and so they shouldn't be listenin to him anyway. do your research and you'll know what he is talking about. if you feel this way then holla! if you don't well let me know.
    wayne all dayy.
    && i be runnin round gettin high on love

Re: UNDERSTANDING WAYNE.

Everyone understands him

it's not hard to understand a metaphor

but certain things like " Young Tune "

I wouldn't know WTF that was if that wasen't for some people here @ HQ

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Comment

yeah but sometimes ppl ask things that are so easy to understand. its just my opinion.
      && i be runnin round gettin high on love

Comment

Its true. very true. If you've been listening to wayne for a loong time ull understand

Comment

I know exactly what you're saying..
          Somehow, someway.
          I know what you mean.
          Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsMVP
            Everyone understands him

I Listen To Wayne All Day, Ima Big Fan But I Never Knew What That Was "Young Tune" And "Toonchie"

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Wayne | Rebirth
              Everyone understands him

I Listen To Wayne All Day, Ima Big Fan But I Never Knew What That Was "Young Tune" And "Toonchie"
              If you still don't know, those are like nicknames.
              Cash Flow Ent

Comment

[quote=Lil' Jay]
                Originally posted by "Lil' Wayne | Rebirth":fwamsoax
                Everyone understands him

If you still don't know, those are like nicknames.[/quote:fwamsoax]

Okay Duh, But Why?

Comment

i pretty much understand his music what hes sayin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also listen to him 24/7 and never get bored

Comment

[quote=Lil' Wayne | Rebirth][quote="Lil' Jay":3tjx9sgg]
                    Originally posted by "Lil' Wayne | Rebirth":3tjx9sgg
                    Everyone understands him

If you still don't know, those are like nicknames.[/quote:3tjx9sgg]

Okay Duh, But Why? [/quote:3tjx9sgg]

Ask him lol.
                    Cash Flow Ent

Comment

Originally posted by ginara
                      Okay, so everyone out there that truly listens to lil wayne, knows he has his own language. this is what makes him the best rapper alive. there is no other way to put it. he takes one simple idea/feeling or thought and can use all these metaphors and references to make his thoughts clear. those people that have to ask questions about what he is saying, will never get what he is saying, and so they shouldn&#39;t be listenin to him anyway. do your research and you&#39;ll know what he is talking about. if you feel this way then holla! if you don&#39;t well let me know.
                      wayne all dayy.
                      I feel ya.. he sayd so many things, and will say sooo many things.. hes not stopin

haters dont understand, thats why they hate him, "money out the ass, no homo but im rich".. they dont understand that, so they say it doesnt make sense, so hes the worst rapper alive..

hard to explain..

but anyway, like YoungMoneyEnt sayd, i know what your saying!

Comment

i kno exactly wat u mean..one of ma friends kno that ima die hard wayne fan so he asks me when he hears a line that he doesnt get...like whwn he said "hit it backwards, call it pig latin" and other shit like "yall too plane, im a helicopter"...its real simple, well to me that is

Comment

Working...
                        X