Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNDERSTANDING WAYNE.

Originally posted by ginara
    i mean i can't say i know EVERYTHINGGG he spits. but i can find out what it means real easily. lol
    Yeah, exactly. Some lines he says im like "Uhhhhhh". Then i look it up, and im like " No way did he just say that" LOL!

Comment

Yeah, exactly. Some lines he says im like "Uhhhhhh". Then i look it up, and im like " No way did he just say that" LOL!
      yeah. or like he'll make a reference to someone famous, but i won't know about them so i look em up and then the line will make sense. it's just all about how you look at it. nonetheless, he is a lyrical geniusss.
      && i be runnin round gettin high on love

Comment

Originally posted by ginara
        yeah. or like he'll make a reference to someone famous, but i won't know about them so i look em up and then the line will make sense. it's just all about how you look at it. nonetheless, he is a lyrical geniusss.
        Couldn't have said it betttter!

Comment

Ive Learned So Many New Words From Listening To Wayne.

Comment

same. hahaha.
            && i be runnin round gettin high on love

Comment

i know what he is saying & i get his music but him as a person i don't know much other than the basic. no one on here could say they understand him as a a person (beyond the music) because the never held a conversation with him to know what he is truly like.

Comment

Originally posted by brittbritt
                i know what he is saying & i get his music but him as a person i don't know much other than the basic. no one on here could say they understand him as a a person (beyond the music) because the never held a conversation with him to know what he is truly like.
                I HIGHLY disagree.
                Nobody knows Wayne besides himself.. but there are people who know him better than others.
                A lot of people on here, including myself, can tell you his passions, family, hobbies, what he likes, etc.
                Sometimes I feel like I know Wayne but I obviously don't ya kno?
                But a lot of people do.
                Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by matbouli
                  u hve 2 b smart understand weezy ! !
                  i hate when haterz says go lsn to some real hiphop like nas ,rakim , em , man fuck u lil wayne is hip-hop
                  I co-sign so much with this, you have to have your ears open and be tuned into the song to understand half of what hes saying, im not gonna lie i've been listening to wayne for 10 years but i still have to reply a song 10 times to understand what hes actually talking about. wayne is probably the only rapper i can listen to forever, his music never gets boring and tiring.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

I think now dat he's off da syrup, we might finally get a look into Wayne's head. Understand the back story certain metaphors and songs. While he was on syrup, he was always hiding behind his glasses so you couldn't see the pain or joy in his music. You can hear it in his voice but, I think now we'll see a whole new Wayne finally understand his genius.

Comment

Originally posted by lokita4lilwayne88
                      i pretty much understand his music what hes sayin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also listen to him 24/7 and never get bored
                      This is why u jus gotta love em.
                      It'z SessomsBaby -...- The Biggest fan on the Universe

Comment

Originally posted by johnzalewski1322
                        I think now dat he's off da syrup, we might finally get a look into Wayne's head. Understand the back story certain metaphors and songs. While he was on syrup, he was always hiding behind his glasses so you couldn't see the pain or joy in his music. You can hear it in his voice but, I think now we'll see a whole new Wayne finally understand his genius.
                        YES!
                        I've been thinking the exact same thing,
                        the other day I took a song that he did when he was full of syrup, and another one from No Ceilings, I compared them and noticed that I could understand a lot more on the track which was on No Ceilings. (I think it was Wasted or Swag Surf)

Finally those idiots will stop hatin on him...

Comment

you look good
                          Please don't shoot me down

Comment

Working...
                          X