New Wayne Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wayne Theory

Wayne always says that he doesn't write down his lyrics because he always has access to a mic.. but now that he's going to be in jail he's gonna have to write it down. I think that this is going to create a totally different weezy when he comes out.. should be interesting to see.

Re: New Wayne Theory

Yup! He will have plenty of time to make every song perfect.

Comment

I agree, while waynes in jail, a new monster is going to be created.

"My flow is like rubbing two logs"

Comment

wow, this might actually be true :suprised:
        but ehh ..

Comment

back to hot boyz weezy

Comment

he won't write while he's in jail.
            Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

Originally posted by Sh4d0w
              he won't write while he's in jail.
              He most likely will aha. Unless he gets one of those tape recorders aha, Nd juhz records bars.

"My flow is like rubbing two logs"

Comment

"I tell you kids, writing is what counts"

that's what he said 5 years ago. He just want to make money, and he will continue getting it. Just keep listening to his music if you like it but stop being that focused on him as a person.

Comment

If he writes in jail he's gonna have so much time to make everything perfect.
                  Bitch I don't give a motherfuck, yea I'm leanin, bout to pour me up another cup. Yea I'm high, bout to roll me up another blunt

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle
                    "I tell you kids, writing is what counts"

that's what he said 5 years ago. He just want to make money, and he will continue getting it. Just keep listening to his music if you like it but stop being that focused on him as a person.
                    its a fucking weezy fan forum what do you expect?

Comment

you guys dont understand lol, if writing songs down on paper would help wayne create/produce better lyrics, he WOULD be writing them down...he doesn't need to tho because he has the rare ability to write the songs down in his head.

there is no difference for WAYNE when it comes to composing lyrics on paper or in his head, he has a very rare type of musical photographic memory, thats what makes him so great.

i can gaurentee he wont start writing rhymes down in jail, but he will definately have a lot more time to perfect his craft and come up with some unbelivable shit
                      you dig?
                      "painkillers gotta nigga bout to doze off..."

Comment

Originally posted by no lungs18
                        you guys dont understand lol, if writing songs down on paper would help wayne create/produce better lyrics, he WOULD be writing them down...he doesn't need to tho because he has the rare ability to write the songs down in his head.

there is no difference for WAYNE when it comes to composing lyrics on paper or in his head, he has a very rare type of musical photographic memory, thats what makes him so great.

i can gaurentee he wont start writing rhymes down in jail, but he will definately have a lot more time to perfect his craft and come up with some unbelivable shit
                        you dig?
                        I dug it.

Comment

Working...
                        X