the best mc of 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the best mc of 2009

[quote=LILWAYNEDABEST][quote=Ramesh][quote=Ramesh][quote=cody][quote=Ramesh]
    Originally posted by "ngoogs":12i953n5
    Originally posted by "Ramesh":12i953n5
    Originally posted by "cody":12i953n5
    Originally posted by "Ramesh":12i953n5
    Originally posted by "ngoogs":12i953n5
    Eminem's Relapse and, by extension, the Refill.

Like he says in Drop The Bomb On 'Em, "And to that boy on them Sedative Meds who said he was better/I bet he never seen Freddie in a Black and red little sweater."

/\ And judging by Em DESTROYING Wayne on Forever and Drop The World, I guess Wayne really hasn't seen Em in a black and red little sweater. bahaha!
    eminem has dropped 5 different versions of the same album but he's white so he can do that & he's the best because white people say so
    Your retarded and Racist Bye
    Hes only dropped two versions of it moron.
    i'm the bad guy for saying that eminem is wack but it's the truth if he wasn't white no one would give a fuck about him & he did drop 5 different versions of the same album if not more that guy is so boring & predictable with his wack ass voice but he is white & the consumer is white so em is the best & rae is a old fat black man so fuck him even though he is the best he's black fat & old
    if lil wayne thinks wu-tang is the best & i myself like lil wayne why should i go? fuck you i'll stay you can go

Raekwon is good, man. Em is better. Em is a monster. True, people originally took notice of him because he's white. Same with Asher Roth. Difference between Asher and Em is Em has undeniable talent, thats why he's still around and Ash fell off. By your logic, the public would be claiming that Paul Wall, Vanilla Ice and Asher Roth were all tied with Em at the top. That's not the case, because Em truly is great. Those other guys? Not so much. So gtfoh with that racist noise. Fuckin' idiot.
    no way in fuckin hell is em better than rae you must be a brainwashed deaf mute or white to believe that shit
    ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINX 2 is the best album of the year raekwon saved hip hop[/quote:12i953n5]
    You are on crack if you think Raekwon saved hip-hop. Go to a Raekwon forum and discuss this bullshit. [/quote:12i953n5][/quote:12i953n5] the same crack lil wayne was on when he thought he could be a wu-tang nigga[/quote:12i953n5]
    [/quote:12i953n5]
    you can come down here but you won't survive you want to call me a bitch i'm a coloured south african you won't be able to survive down here you the bitch

Comment

[quote=Ramesh][quote=LILWAYNEDABEST][quote=Ramesh][quote=Ramesh][quote=cody][quote="Ramesh":uv7cumtw]
      Originally posted by "ngoogs":uv7cumtw
      Originally posted by "Ramesh":uv7cumtw
      Originally posted by "cody":uv7cumtw
      Originally posted by "Ramesh":uv7cumtw
      Originally posted by "ngoogs":uv7cumtw
      Eminem's Relapse and, by extension, the Refill.

Like he says in Drop The Bomb On 'Em, "And to that boy on them Sedative Meds who said he was better/I bet he never seen Freddie in a Black and red little sweater."

/\ And judging by Em DESTROYING Wayne on Forever and Drop The World, I guess Wayne really hasn't seen Em in a black and red little sweater. bahaha!
      eminem has dropped 5 different versions of the same album but he's white so he can do that & he's the best because white people say so
      Your retarded and Racist Bye
      Hes only dropped two versions of it moron.
      i'm the bad guy for saying that eminem is wack but it's the truth if he wasn't white no one would give a fuck about him & he did drop 5 different versions of the same album if not more that guy is so boring & predictable with his wack ass voice but he is white & the consumer is white so em is the best & rae is a old fat black man so fuck him even though he is the best he's black fat & old
      if lil wayne thinks wu-tang is the best & i myself like lil wayne why should i go? fuck you i'll stay you can go

Raekwon is good, man. Em is better. Em is a monster. True, people originally took notice of him because he's white. Same with Asher Roth. Difference between Asher and Em is Em has undeniable talent, thats why he's still around and Ash fell off. By your logic, the public would be claiming that Paul Wall, Vanilla Ice and Asher Roth were all tied with Em at the top. That's not the case, because Em truly is great. Those other guys? Not so much. So gtfoh with that racist noise. Fuckin' idiot.
      no way in fuckin hell is em better than rae you must be a brainwashed deaf mute or white to believe that shit
      ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINX 2 is the best album of the year raekwon saved hip hop[/quote:uv7cumtw]
      You are on crack if you think Raekwon saved hip-hop. Go to a Raekwon forum and discuss this bullshit. [/quote:uv7cumtw][/quote:uv7cumtw] the same crack lil wayne was on when he thought he could be a wu-tang nigga[/quote:uv7cumtw]
      [/quote:uv7cumtw]
      you can come down here but you won't survive you want to call me a bitch i'm a coloured south african you won't be able to survive down here you the bitch[/quote:uv7cumtw] your whole white race is the bitch because down here we fuck you for fun

Comment

I like Ramesh's view on things, OB4CL is duper
        I like the color contrasts

Comment

Lil Wayne
          But it was a huge year for drake

Comment

Jay
            Drake
            Em
            Fab
            Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by yankees8890
              Jay
              Drake
              Em
              Fab
              Wayne
              Shit. I forgot about Fabo. Loso's Way was brilliant. Does Wayne's Rebirth count in this discussion? Cause I was totally feeling the vibes on that, it was refreshing in the vein of CuDi and Wale's debuts and 'Ye's 808's. Chastise me if you like but I really think it was one of lil Wayne's better efforts. IT showed lyrical growth and maturity, the songs actually held together in a cohesive topic that wasn't all about his weed or his money or how many times a day he has sex or how George Bush is the anti-Christ for willing Hurricane Katrina into being. bahaha okay didn't mean to start THAT argument... just sayin'!
              I'm an aspiring rapper. Check out my three free albums over at http://www.ngoogs.com/

Comment

Working...
              X