X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne still cool with Curren$y?

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
    This!!!!!

and about the worth ethic they both work hard BUT... 1 is really successful and the other not so much..... so obviously one is doing something right with his worth ethic
    This!!!!!!!!??????????? You guys are 10000000000000% wrong. Find me TWOOO Songs like that .. Just Two of em. Bc i have every mixtape by spitta. including ALLLLLLL of his YM mixtapes.. He raps about weed, bitches, and chevys.

Listen to Title Track. You couldn't be more wrong. When is someone gonna have some knowledge about things they argue about.

"The first rap i wrote was 5 pages, about bullshit and lies, about me killin niggas and flippin pies but When I got by myself I found myself and Realized, that if I was a child in these Times I wouldn't wanna Follow in the steps of these guys. Clown ass Rappers im waitin on the Daqy they Primetime the Realness and Sideline the wackness "

"I neva talk it If I don't live it bc that'll get you picked apart by critics"

He has the most variable flow. he has gangsta songs, aggressive beats, and the chillest laid back tracks too. listen before you hate

Comment

ive tried listen to currencys music but i feel like he only hits the weed head audience.. i like SOME songs but dude isnt the nxt BIG rapper im sorry

he left YM cuz they wuldnt let him release an album which is smart cuz it wuldnt hav sold.. they waited for nicki to get hot then dropped her shit & it went platinum

if he wuld hav stuck to the plan he prolly wuld be at the level like of Kid Cudi with popularity and fans which is good.. but instead he tried to rush & left YM wen he wasnt ready "patience is a talent" i liked his music alot more wen he was with YM tbh too
      Life Is The Bitch, And Death Was Her Sister

Sleep Is The Cousin, What A Fuckin Family Picture

You Know Father Time, And We All Know Mother Nature

Its All In The Family But I Am Of NO Relation

Comment

Originally posted by JR5 View Post
        "Rule fucking number one, dont fucking do one fucking song on the motherfucking album, get one motherfucking check, and go fucking crazy, and then go get dropped from the label"....thats deff to kidd kidd lol

i always wondered about that lol kidd kidd got pwned
        #3hunna

#Mandown
        2-4-14

Comment

No one one this site seems to know anything about anything.

Curren$y is a fucking beast and he doesn't even want to be a mainstream rapper he has said it several times in interviews. I am happy he dropped from YM cause HE MORE THAN LIKELY BE THE GREAT RAPPER THAT HE IS NOW IF THE DIDN'T. Work ethics wise I must say Curren$y's might be slightly higher than Wayne for the simple fact he had to build his own fan base on his own. He released a mixtape every month for 7 or 8 months and they were all good. Curren$y is the ONLY rapper i can say does not have a bad song as far as lyrics and etc. He is way to underrated.

EA Chronic is like one of the few people on this site that seem to have some knowledge of anything.
          Last edited by Raw_Tune; 01-11-2011, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by twon14 View Post
            ive tried listen to currencys music but i feel like he only hits the weed head audience.. i like SOME songs but dude isnt the nxt BIG rapper im sorry

he left YM cuz they wuldnt let him release an album which is smart cuz it wuldnt hav sold.. they waited for nicki to get hot then dropped her shit & it went platinum

if he wuld hav stuck to the plan he prolly wuld be at the level like of Kid Cudi with popularity and fans which is good.. but instead he tried to rush & left YM wen he wasnt ready "patience is a talent" i liked his music alot more wen he was with YM tbh too
            I dont think he only hits the weed audience at all.. its only months ago people even started calling it a such thing, weed rap .... every rapper has always talked about burnin ... Im fuckin happy he wont be the next biggest rapper in the world. All the shitty fans is what ruins Wayne right now. I miss when Wayne had a cult like following, not a Jesus like lol. Im not even gonna address the rest of your statement. But honestly his music with YM was dope bc it involved Wayne sometimes but otherwise.. it isnt different than what he put out after he dropped. He even stepped his game up more.

Comment

Woah what the hell, Curren$y was with Young Money? Thats insane, hes nowhere NEAR the YM sound.

Comment

Curren$y > anyone on YM besides Wayne right now

Comment

Originally posted by mordeaci View Post
                  Woah what the hell, Curren$y was with Young Money? Thats insane, hes nowhere NEAR the YM sound.
                  the YM sound? ... Fire lyrics should be the YM sound... which means he fits right in , rather exceeeds everyone now. I just don't get what the YM sound is considering everyone is soooo different. twist, chuckie, streets... lol ... milzy , gudda, wizzle, and drake, One real artist in there besides Wayne. Millz is a sick battle rapper and not too bad on songs but won't have bangin albums.. who knows if gudda will ever have an album.. and drake is the rapper/r&b hybrid . I can't stand nikki minaj on an entire song shes hot on features but thats a big step from where she came from. ... the rest...... if it wasnt Wayne signing em itd be nobody. tyga can spit though

Comment

For the haters go to jets files.
                    Tha Carter IV vs. Watch The Throne ???

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

Originally posted by [YUNG]nitto View Post
                      Curren$y > anyone on YM besides Wayne right now
                      I agree, except, imo Drake is better than him. But Curren$y is probably the most consistent, hard working artist right now. Him and Wayne doing a track together like the old days, would be so fucking epic. I still play their old school collabs daily.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                        I agree, except, imo Drake is better than him. But Curren$y is probably the most consistent, hard working artist right now. Him and Wayne doing a track together like the old days, would be so fucking epic. I still play their old school collabs daily.
                        +1 .. they have been my fav collab duo foreeeever. dead presidentz, diamonds an girls, Lay My organz down, triggaman, one night stand, MOB, my house, someone like me, pineapple sunkiss, get ya money, first place winner, grown man, poppin dem bottles etc etc etc. sooooo many

Comment

nah homie everyone knows he was going at nutt on the "do's and donts"....

Comment

Working...
                          X