Re: Wayne still cool with Curren$y?

Originally posted by [YUNG]nitto View Post
    Curren$y > anyone on YM besides Wayne right now
    Cory >> Curren$y

Comment

Originally posted by � Weezy. F. Baby � View Post
      Cory >> Curren$y
      Oh yea? Gimme 2 songs from Cory ... FUck it u can even include one from his pops. I been listenin to the Gunz since i was like 6. they aree the bronx . Cory cannot see Spitta with binoculars.. Sad part is cory been spittin for not even a year like that and Spittas been for 6/7 . your just tryna pullshit out the ass now.. cory gunz is an ill rapper but ur statement isnt even close to being justified.

Look at ur favs . newest song.. album aint even out yet.. newest mixtapes... shocker

Originally posted by Millerionaire View Post
      nah homie everyone knows he was going at nutt on the "do's and donts"....
      duhh and dude ur sig? jeezus

Comment

Originally posted by � Weezy. F. Baby � View Post
        Cory >> Curren$y

Comment

• Re: Wayne still cool with Curren$y?

Originally posted by ScHeEzZ View Post
          i thought he was talking about Kidd Kidd.
          because he said "... do one track on the mothafuckin album, then go crazy.."
          so i figured he was talking about "Mrs Officer" from C3,
          since D3 came out a few months after.
          He talking about Currency because he started his own record label Fly Society with Terry Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by j. King View Post
            he talking about currency because he started his own record label fly society with terry kennedy
            dude no he is not he talking about kidd kidd now shut the fuck and read all the other post or at least some of them before you respond....damn!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Tune View Post
              dude no he is not he talking about kidd kidd now shut the fuck and read all the other post or at least some of them before you respond....damn!!!!!
              i dont see why he would shit on curren$y he wasnt doin shyt around the time D3 was released but neither was kidd kidd so idk lol BUT kidd kidd does make more sense since he was on Mrs.officer
              #3hunna

#Mandown
              2-4-14

Comment

Originally posted by mirage42 View Post
                i dont see why he would shit on curren$y he wasnt doin shyt around the time D3 was released but neither was kidd kidd so idk lol BUT kidd kidd does make more sense since he was on Mrs.officer
                Yes kidd Kidd was u retarted? have you EVER heard the original I want this forever???

Originally posted by J. King View Post
                He talking about Currency because he started his own record label Fly Society with Terry Kennedy
                Curren$y started Fly Society when he was STILL YM it was a clothing label and skateboard crew.

Comment

But she didn't sign with them until 09 she was around Gucci and them then with Wayne
                  Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                  If you think about it Nicki was sorta apart of the OG Young Money crew (Mack Maine, Currensy, & Boo) she came when Currensy was about to leave around 07

Comment

Originally posted by J. King View Post
                    But she didn't sign with them until 09 she was around Gucci and them then with Wayne
                    Noooooooooooooooooooooo Way. She had tracks on da Drought 3. She has been Ym for yearrrrrs . She was only around Gucci afterrrr she got big. They were gonna do a mixtape. Gangsta Boo did mad songs wit Gucci but she was always 3 Six.

Comment

Tbh, ever since Curren$y left YM to go independent, thats when I noticed when Wayne started to slip off alittle. These 2 artists had great chemistry and every song together they did was staright fire. It sucks that YMCM sucks at signing good artists, they let a great artist go and now look at him.

Comment

They both are doing perfectly fine where they are.

Wayne, has Young Money and all that which is cool.

Spitta, on some other shit. I fucks with the whole Jets Life. I feel like he evolved. Everysince he clicked up with Dame & BluRoc.
                        Tha Carter IV vs. Watch The Throne ???

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli. View Post
                          I feel like he evolved. Everysince he clicked up with Dame & BluRoc.
                          He definatellyyyyyyyy did.. Im just hoping he don't start straying away from his roots. He's starting to become like Wayne whereas there's a mixtape Wayne and an Album Wayne... We all like Album Wayne but we alll go nuts for Mixtapes Wayne.. you dig?

Comment

Working...
                          X