Rebirth Track list for 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rebirth Track list for 2010

get a life and the price is wrong were bad, but they have started to grow on me

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

what u all thinkf about this viewtopic.php?f=21&p=109631#p109631

Comment

[quote=sPiR1TuaL xxx][quote="Lil_Weezy_"xvx8plo][quote="sPiR1TuaL xxx"xvx8plo][quote="Lil_Weezy_"xvx8plo][quote="sPiR1TuaL xxx"xvx8plo][quote="Lil_Weezy_"xvx8plo]
        Originally posted by yankees8890
        Originally posted by "Lil_Weezy_":xxvx8plo
        oh dear, I have a feeling this ain't gonna go good.
        Word... the ONLY old songs he should have left on the album are Knockout, Paradice, Drop the World, On Fire and a re-did Prom Queen. Although Drake is going to kill Hot Revolver, idk why these old songs are here. Hopefully it is fake because he shoulda done the whole thing over except for those songs above. This is honestly not going to sell well at all.
        co-sign

I predict about 200-250k for this album first week, and I even think its a little high. I hope this is fake too because those old songs are trash. Hot revolver is horrible and so is Most wanted Rockstar.[/quotexvx8plo]

Don't take it personal but BUULLLLSHIIIIIIIIT.All the songs on Rebirth was amazing and Hot Revolver was crazy good.Weezy is sure enough a rapper but God,man,he's thinking outside the box now and he is doing creative and really greater things than just spitting on the mic. [/quotexvx8plo]

Hot Revolver was crazy good?
        yeah thats why the single went so well right?
        ok so hes trying to do something new but the thing is weezy isn't a rockstar. Hes a rapper. This might suit his personality, with the tats and but hes a gangster. This is not his persona.[/quotexvx8plo]

Only reason why it didn't do so good is because of the simple and closed minded people that didn't support it.It is his persona,he can play the guitar and also Weezy said it himself.DON'T LOOK AT HIM AND SAY HE'S DOING ROCK.HE'S DOING HIM. HE'S DOING MUSIC AND QUOTED WHAT HIS TATTOO SAYS,HE IS MUSIC[/quotexvx8plo]

firstly, wayne can only play 3 strings on the guitar. Hes doing Rock, thats the genre. Compare it too 808s and heartbreak and that was actually a very good album, now rebirth wasn't. http://consequenceofsound.net/2010/0...wayne-rebirth/ theres a truthful review of Rebirth.[/quotexvx8plo]

Proof you know Lil Wayne only can play 3 strings????? Just because it's singing and guitar doesn't make it rock...Plus,you can't call Rebirth wasn't good and 808s was(both was really good but i feel rebirth is better).I'm not going to lie,there are some songs on Rebirth that aren't good as others such as Prom Queen(going to be re-done)(wayne's singing could have been better),Price Is Wrong(overall,i liked it but too profanity-filled),on fire(plain and simple song but sounded good),da da da(singing could have been better but i liked the beat,rap,and theme of song),get a life(little simple and profanity-filled but i liked the message,theme of song,and i felt where he was coming from)[/quotexvx8plo]

I've watched a few videos of live shows. Yes but there wasn't anything too special about the album either, ok there was 3 or 4 good songs but the rest were horrible.
        Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

[quote=Lil_Weezy_][quote="sPiR1TuaL xxx":2ejrxkot][quote="Lil_Weezy_":2ejrxkot][quote="sPiR1TuaL xxx":2ejrxkot][quote="Lil_Weezy_":2ejrxkot][quote="sPiR1TuaL xxx":2ejrxkot][quote="Lil_Weezy_":2ejrxkot]
          Originally posted by "Lil_Weezy_":2ejrxkot
          Word... the ONLY old songs he should have left on the album are Knockout, Paradice, Drop the World, On Fire and a re-did Prom Queen. Although Drake is going to kill Hot Revolver, idk why these old songs are here. Hopefully it is fake because he shoulda done the whole thing over except for those songs above. This is honestly not going to sell well at all.
          co-sign

I predict about 200-250k for this album first week, and I even think its a little high. I hope this is fake too because those old songs are trash. Hot revolver is horrible and so is Most wanted Rockstar.[/quote:2ejrxkot]

Don't take it personal but BUULLLLSHIIIIIIIIT.All the songs on Rebirth was amazing and Hot Revolver was crazy good.Weezy is sure enough a rapper but God,man,he's thinking outside the box now and he is doing creative and really greater things than just spitting on the mic. [/quote:2ejrxkot]

ok so hes trying to do something new but the thing is weezy isn't a rockstar. Hes a rapper. This might suit his personality, with the tats and but hes a gangster. This is not his persona.[/quote:2ejrxkot]

Only reason why it didn't do so good is because of the simple and closed minded people that didn't support it.It is his persona,he can play the guitar and also Weezy said it himself.DON'T LOOK AT HIM AND SAY HE'S DOING ROCK.HE'S DOING HIM. HE'S DOING MUSIC AND QUOTED WHAT HIS TATTOO SAYS,HE IS MUSIC[/quote:2ejrxkot]

firstly, wayne can only play 3 strings on the guitar. Hes doing Rock, thats the genre. Compare it too 808s and heartbreak and that was actually a very good album, now rebirth wasn't. http://consequenceofsound.net/2010/0...wayne-rebirth/ theres a truthful review of Rebirth.[/quote:2ejrxkot]

Proof you know Lil Wayne only can play 3 strings????? Just because it's singing and guitar doesn't make it rock...Plus,you can't call Rebirth wasn't good and 808s was(both was really good but i feel rebirth is better).I'm not going to lie,there are some songs on Rebirth that aren't good as others such as Prom Queen(going to be re-done)(wayne's singing could have been better),Price Is Wrong(overall,i liked it but too profanity-filled),on fire(plain and simple song but sounded good),da da da(singing could have been better but i liked the beat,rap,and theme of song),get a life(little simple and profanity-filled but i liked the message,theme of song,and i felt where he was coming from)[/quote:2ejrxkot]

I've watched a few videos of live shows. Yes but there wasn't anything too special about the album either, ok there was 3 or 4 good songs but the rest were horrible.[/quote:2ejrxkot]

Well,you had your opinion and I had mine.I'm done..No disrespect and all love man.

" F R E E . W E E Z Y . "

Comment

where u got this from?
            i think that wayne might includes new songs, and sing his leaked songs on new beats...

Comment

i was starting to like get a life

but im fine with the new tracklist..
              16-18 songs, now thats an album

Comment

looked on rapradar and rapbasement...and this list isnt on there

Comment

It is most likely real

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Comment

[quote=Lil_Weezy_][quote="sPiR1TuaL xxx":3ra6uozn][quote="Lil_Weezy_":3ra6uozn][quote="sPiR1TuaL xxx":3ra6uozn][quote="Lil_Weezy_":3ra6uozn]
                    Originally posted by "Lil_Weezy_":3ra6uozn
                    co-sign

I predict about 200-250k for this album first week, and I even think its a little high. I hope this is fake too because those old songs are trash. Hot revolver is horrible and so is Most wanted Rockstar.[/quote:3ra6uozn]

Don't take it personal but BUULLLLSHIIIIIIIIT.All the songs on Rebirth was amazing and Hot Revolver was crazy good.Weezy is sure enough a rapper but God,man,he's thinking outside the box now and he is doing creative and really greater things than just spitting on the mic. [/quote:3ra6uozn]

ok so hes trying to do something new but the thing is weezy isn't a rockstar. Hes a rapper. This might suit his personality, with the tats and but hes a gangster. This is not his persona.[/quote:3ra6uozn]

Only reason why it didn't do so good is because of the simple and closed minded people that didn't support it.It is his persona,he can play the guitar and also Weezy said it himself.DON'T LOOK AT HIM AND SAY HE'S DOING ROCK.HE'S DOING HIM. HE'S DOING MUSIC AND QUOTED WHAT HIS TATTOO SAYS,HE IS MUSIC[/quote:3ra6uozn]

firstly, wayne can only play 3 strings on the guitar. Hes doing Rock, thats the genre. Compare it too 808s and heartbreak and that was actually a very good album, now rebirth wasn't. http://consequenceofsound.net/2010/0...wayne-rebirth/ theres a truthful review of Rebirth.[/quote:3ra6uozn]That's not a good review for a number of reasons.

1. Its pure hate
                    2.Most like a white dude who's knowledge of wayne is Carter 3
                    3.Sudgests he's running out of ideas...wayne, the guy who's been releasing shit load of fresh msuic since childhood?

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan
                      If you listen to any terrible song over and over again it will start to grow on you, doesn't mean it's good.

Comment

Originally posted by Diiyad
                        Originally posted by lilweezyfan
                        If you listen to any terrible song over and over again it will start to grow on you, doesn't mean it's good.
                        yes it does..

Comment

Working...
                        X