X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eminem Better Than Wayne ?

ya, both different but em is always killing it even though i prefer wayne

Even deaf bitches say hi to me,
    She tell her blind bitch and she say I gotta see.

Comment

my opinion wayne is better, but they have to completely different styles and flow.....but put em together, its just unbelievable

Comment

Waynes More diverseital, More Lyrical, Better Swag and More Wayne IS DA GOAT
        Attached Files

Comment

Em is very, very talented.
          I honestly don't think anyone is better than Wayne though.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561
            Wayne and Em are two totally different people, and have different flows. You can't really compare them. Personally, Wayne has his own style at doing things, which makes him fantastic in my book, therefore Wayne wins.
            ill co-sign to that.
            I'm a GIANT in this bitch move the G and add an S and put the I before the N and put the A in front of that and that is what I am to the end
            That's a SAINT muthafucka to simplify it for them...
            -Free Weezy

Comment

Em is better, but i prefer wayne

Comment

Well i rly dont know cuz eminems a beast
                plus i was shocked looking at eminems 5 minute non stop freestyle at tim westwood n waynes wack freestyle which wasnt actually freestyle just a couple of verses of other songs
                Ems:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw5n--b7iXA
                Weezy:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24GcORFE ... re=related

But loads of things changed n wayne definetly improved but i dont know i could definetly say i like weezy more but dunno if he is lyrically better than em

''And just in case I forget my name I make her get it on her back Yea!''
                - Weezy F. Baby -

Comment

I think that you can't judge who is better than who overall, it constantly changes around.

You could argue it many of ways and say that Wayne is more in the public eye therefore he's better, Em has sold more albums therefore he's better, Wayne's last album sold more than Eminem's last album etc etc...

But at the end of the day people prefer different genres of music and those that like rap music prefer different styles of rapping. Like Biggie was an incredible story teller, Wayne is a master of clever metaphors and punchlines etc. It's all down to personal preferences. The fairest way to judge it would be by overall album sales which clearly Em wins.

Comment

I honestly think wayne... but then again we are on a forum called LILWAYNEhq.com.... so yeah it's going to be very biased here

Comment

waynes better than em . atm

Comment

Lil Wayne
                        "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561
                          Wayne and Em are two totally different people, and have different flows. You can't really compare them. Personally, Wayne has his own style at doing things, which makes him fantastic in my book, therefore Wayne wins.
                          Co Sign they are both so different so i can't compare but wayne wins it for me everytime i'm not sure why lol

Comment

Working...
                          X