Eminem Better Than Wayne ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eminem Better Than Wayne ?

em is ridiculously good..but weezy f baby is the best rapper to ever touch a mic
    "painkillers gotta nigga bout to doze off..."

Comment

never really into em so ima go with wayne

Comment

i cant stand eminem.. no one alive compares with wayne.

Comment

Eminem outdid everyone this decade in just numbers... just look at Billboard. Numbers dont lie Eminem revolutionized the rap scene proving white guys can rap without being like fred durst or vanilla ice.....

that accomplishment alone, i think puts him beyond Wayne..

once Wayne starts putting out more mature records he will surpass Em in greatness

Comment

Originally posted by DubFresh
            Originally posted by FresHSneaKerZ
            Are you honestly expecting an unbiased opinion on a forum about Lil Wayne?...
            Cosign I think Em has been wack since his third album so Wayne wins this easily
            wayne has and allways will blow em out the water sorry i just think em has nothing special about him yea he can rap but so can anyone dont think he has any real talent.. To me he is equal to wierd al haha all he can do is parodys... And they suck
            You Aint Ever Seen A Nigga This Focused And I Did It All In A Pair Of Air Forces

Comment

no

fucking assholes always comparing people to eminem when they don't even sound the same [not at this topic, I mean on youtube]
              ppl are idiots here
              fucking idiots!

Comment

i think thats a question that has no answer cus they are both really good and even if they make a bad song every once in a while they might be two of the greatest rappers

Comment

eminem doesnt even drop a lot of songs or features .. that suckss

Comment

eminem speaks the truth more than wayne, as a matter of fact, eminem is more realistic. wayne rap about being a alien, he rap more about how he is better than the next person/rapper & how he sleep with other people girls how he smoke mad weed his polo clothes and nice cars, while eminem rap about things we all could relate to, i mean his sing Beautiful speaks for itself.

Comment

I'd choose for Dwayne, just because he is just the best rapper alive. His flow is killing, his lyrics are sick and he runs the game nowadays. Even Eminem said Dwayne was one of the people who kept Hip-Hop alive when Eminem was out due to something I forgot (thought due to a drugs-addiction). Besides, you can't compare Lil Wayne with Eminem, they are two different musicians.
                      GOOD

Comment

no one can really say who is better honestly it just comes down to opinion. there is no factual evidence that makes one better than the other.

Comment

I think this short 3:53 youtube video answers the question pretty easily. Give this a listen, then come back and tell me Wayne is better rapper than Em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GF8AIcFkgM

Comment

Working...
                          X