Lil Wayne another Pimp c?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne another Pimp c?

no, i was making a joke about that partly because to me he's had some ghostwriters/people who write for him before, but i can't prove anything so that's why it's my opinion. and there's only one artist i know that can memorize an album at that, and that's T.I.
    �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
      no, i was making a joke about that partly because to me he's had some ghostwriters/people who write for him before, but i can't prove anything so that's why it's my opinion. and there's only one artist i know that can memorize an album at that, and that's T.I.

Do some good research and you will see gille never wrote for wayne, his classic mixtapes was his own freestyle and lyrics drake doesn't write he said it in interviews and i believe dude because what he said in his song "i never told a lie so im good in ever hood spot" but yeah check out the videos of wayne in the studio and you will see him freestyling in the booth. jay-z made a album in two days memorizing in his mind...

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by Jrock23
        Originally posted by trillphill

Do some good research and you will see gille never wrote for wayne, his classic mixtapes was his own freestyle and lyrics drake doesn't write he said it in interviews and i believe dude because what he said in his song "i never told a lie so im good in ever hood spot" but yeah check out the videos of wayne in the studio and you will see him freestyling in the booth. jay-z made a album in two days memorizing in his mind...
        nice nice, and i personally wouldn't believe all the bullshit that comes out of anyone's mouth, anyone. and i never mentioned Gillie's name.
        �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

im praying for weezy.

And crazy�s what they callin� me, but crazy isn�t hardly what I am
          Try creatively retarded or amazingly rewarded

Comment

Originally posted by Trev86
            all the people that die from syrup are fat. weezy'll be fine

thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard. the surp is basically a liquid painkiller, it numbs your throat so you cant cough and slows down your breathing and relaxes you. people die because it slows them down to such a degree that their heart goes too slow and they fall asleep and die.

being fat is nothing. it would be funny to know where you get your information from though
            /img]"Got to the end of the tunnel, and i was the light" -Dwayne Michael Carter

Comment

Originally posted by keenofosho
              Originally posted by Trev86
              all the people that die from syrup are fat. weezy'll be fine

thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard. the surp is basically a liquid painkiller, it numbs your throat so you cant cough and slows down your breathing and relaxes you. people die because it slows them down to such a degree that their heart goes too slow and they fall asleep and die.

being fat is nothing. it would be funny to know where you get your information from though
              co-sign.
              Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

I dont think that Weezy was in the same situation than pimp c, he is a veteran with the purple drank
                I keep my head up like my nose is bleedin'

Comment

Lately his been canceling show after show because of his health problems mainly do to overwork and myocardium drink. In the past 6 months he hasn't even been himself really i guess all that syrup drinking is catching up to him. If he doesn't stop the drugs he will be another pimp c and pimp even warmed him about that shit
                  dont ever say that! > he wont die until i meet him!
                  "I'm the best to ever do it bitch, and you the best at never doin' shit"

Comment

he needs to smoke or drank ... one or the other...preferably smoke... shit aint never hurt nobody lol... i'd like to know what he's on when he's rapping about space and shit ... w/e it is .. he needs to do that...but seriously can anyone see him living to be an old man??? ... no .. and honestly i dont think he reallly cares either...
                    Which is, I don�t have one woman that I call my girl. There�s different girls in my life that play different roles and I see at different times, but collectively they kind of make up the roster of happiness for me -DRAKE

Comment

He likes his weed more green and his drink a little more pinker

Comment

Originally posted by alexaniqqa
                        Lately his been canceling show after show because of his health problems mainly do to overwork and myocardium drink. In the past 6 months he hasn't even been himself really i guess all that syrup drinking is catching up to him. If he doesn't stop the drugs he will be another pimp c and pimp even warmed him about that shit

riddin on this... i gotta meet him before he dies
                        Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

Originally posted by mweezybaby
                          Originally posted by alexaniqqa

riddin on this... i gotta meet him before he dies
                          A lot of fans wanna meet him (for example-ME!), he will make this but if he continues to not take care of himself bad shit could happen.

Comment

Working...
                          X