What Does Tuneche mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Does Tuneche mean?

I listen to Wayne alot and always hear him mention Tuneche.

Re: What Does Tuneche mean?

His nickname

Comment

Originally posted by Mudhu
      His nickname
      This, his original nickname is "Tune" and he just added che on the end i guess cuz he "kicks it"

Comment

Tinashe?

Comment

Read a while back that "Tunecha" means to engage in sexual intercourse. He said it in Every Girl, so I had to look it up.

Comment

"LILreadyGO Says:
            January 2nd, 2010 at 3:09 am
            Tuneche is an old nickname he got from Pimp C. He used to call himself pimp che.
            And since ugk sorta mentored Wayne early in his career Wayne added it at the end of tune.

R.I.P.TO THA PIMP!!!"

Comment

TUNECHE...unscramble off Backwards alpahbet code to MICEETH

MICEETH is a condensed way to spell "MIKE KEITH"

this is why it is his nickname because they work together. MIKE KEITH is the writer and wayne is the voice. i'm sure wayne adds his own raps here and there but when it comes to the metaphors and similes, it's mike keith. Mike Keith practices constrained writing, so regular writing is a breeze with him. this man is very mysterious. he likes to do hard work, and let others take the credit for it.

he nicknames himself so that the astute reader can figure out who he is. plus, i general, he likes the anagram and hiding part. why hide? because he wants to remain a nobody so others can take the credit.

Comment

Originally posted by HomeMaker

this is why it is his nickname because they work together. MIKE KEITH is the writer and wayne is the voice. i'm sure wayne adds his own raps here and there but when it comes to the metaphors and similes, it's mike keith. Mike Keith practices constrained writing, so regular writing is a breeze with him. this man is very mysterious. he likes to do hard work, and let others take the credit for it.

he nicknames himself so that the astute reader can figure out who he is. plus, i general, he likes the anagram and hiding part. why hide? because he wants to remain a nobody so others can take the credit.

Lol, what?

Comment

Comment

tuneche means fake or somethin like that

Comment

I am mike keith btw

Comment

Hahahaha you're hilarious !!

Wiz Khalifa - Kush & Orange Juice ?

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon ?

Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV

B.o.B - The Adventures of Bobby Ray

Comment

Working...
                        X