• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Does Tuneche mean?

Originally posted by HomeMaker
    TUNECHE...unscramble off Backwards alpahbet code to MICEETH

MICEETH is a condensed way to spell "MIKE KEITH"

this is why it is his nickname because they work together. MIKE KEITH is the writer and wayne is the voice. i'm sure wayne adds his own raps here and there but when it comes to the metaphors and similes, it's mike keith. Mike Keith practices constrained writing, so regular writing is a breeze with him. this man is very mysterious. he likes to do hard work, and let others take the credit for it.

he nicknames himself so that the astute reader can figure out who he is. plus, i general, he likes the anagram and hiding part. why hide? because he wants to remain a nobody so others can take the credit.
    mind asplosion
    Plenty to go around, now watch the money orbit

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_Weezy

this is why it is his nickname because they work together. MIKE KEITH is the writer and wayne is the voice. i'm sure wayne adds his own raps here and there but when it comes to the metaphors and similes, it's mike keith. Mike Keith practices constrained writing, so regular writing is a breeze with him. this man is very mysterious. he likes to do hard work, and let others take the credit for it.

he nicknames himself so that the astute reader can figure out who he is. plus, i general, he likes the anagram and hiding part. why hide? because he wants to remain a nobody so others can take the credit.
      mind asplosion
      idiot

Comment

Not this shit again
        I really am tired of your bullshit, at first Mike Keith did math stuff, now he's a writer, what next a fucking spaceman

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47

Not this shit again
          I really am tired of your bullshit, at first Mike Keith did math stuff, now he's a writer, what next a fucking spaceman

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

is this da math guy again????????????????????

lmaooooooooooooooooooo

he went to da writing now,,,,i think da math got too complicated for him.lolol
          "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
          Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
          I'm on my so mean shit!
          And you don't know me bitch
          I do it for those who did it before me bitch
          My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
          And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money!24
            Originally posted by bliss47

Not this shit again

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

is this da math guy again????????????????????

lmaooooooooooooooooooo

he went to da writing now,,,,i think da math got too complicated for him.lolol
            Yeah it's that dude again, but damn we should go find out more about this Mike Keith dude, he seems to be the most talented mother fucker on the planet (Sense the sarcasm)

Comment

I just revealed Keith's true identity. I've found a picture of him with google. This got to be him because I heard that he was part of the google-plot to gain world domination.

that is a magical purple pen btw.

Comment

Let this thread die already..

D4! C4!
                LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle
                  I just revealed Keith's true identity. I've found a picture of him with google. This got to be him because I heard that he was part of the google-plot to gain world domination.

that is a magical purple pen btw.

Ahahahahahaha
                  "My noggin aint on fire but ima blaze everything"

Comment

That post and Jungles post with the picture =

Props to vorthaxX for the Wayne signature and Props to WeezYIsCraaazY for the Curren$y

Comment

umm......no

"ashdgakg adwudgashdga askjdh how to love" � lil wayne

Comment

Ahhh so this is what that line means "But you can call me tuneche" from Every Girl. I much prefer Weezy F. Baby.

Comment

Originally posted by leecon1
                          Ahhh so this is what that line means "But you can call me tuneche" from Every Girl. I much prefer Weezy F. Baby.
                          I believe the line is "But you can come and tunecha /// I'll fuck the whole group, baby I'm a groupie."

UrbanDictionary
                          Tunecha - to engage in sexual intercourse,

Comment

Working...
                          X