• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: F**k Today

obama hasnt done shit he is stating the truth

Comment

Re: F**k Today

You sir need to grab your remote, change the channel to CNN from FOX News, and get some real insight. He isn't president because he's black, if that were the case Jesse Jackson should have been president years ago. He is president because he is very intelligent and has many goals for America and plans for the future. He hasn't done shit yet? He released a stimulus package a month after he was inaugurated on January 20, 2009. You need to get off FOX News, they are the ultimate Obama bashers.

Also, as previously stated it will take a few years before he can get anything major done. We would have a new, better, health care right now, but Scott Brown got elected for Senator in Massachusetts which does not allow to get the bill passed. You see, I might not be the most intelligent person on this website politic wise, but I know what I'm talking about and I only speak the truth.

Obama is trying hard to get the Republicans to come to an agreement on the health care bill along with bills in the future, but it will never happen. Nothing can happen if the 59 Democrats and at least 1 Republican can come to an agreement. Let's just hope this new Senator, Scott Brown, makes the right decision on this health care bill when it comes time to vote.

-Artille (sorry for the long read)[/quote]

My dude, 95% of African Americans voted for him and didn't even know what he represents! Since Obama took office, the unemployment rate has significantly increased, more soldiers have been sent to Afghanistan & Iraq, drug use went up and racism also went nuts along with other shit caused by him. Y'all need to quit it with this bullshit, stating that it will take him years to clean up Bush's mess, y'all acting like y'all don't know of a good president like Clinton.[/quote]

The only reason the unemployent rate has increased is because of the recession and you cant blame Obama you blame the stock market... You dont hear people blaming the 1929 depression on the president... And Obama actually is taking troops out of Iraq and only employing 30,000 them in Afghanistan to try to stop terrorists from killing your ass and having another 9/11. And also if you would have paid attention what Bush did you would understand why he had the lowest approval rating in the history of the United States, and why Obama is trying to get us out of the massive debt he put us in.
      "My noggin aint on fire but ima blaze everything"

Comment

Working...
      X