Maybe We Should....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maybe We Should....

It does suck for music to leak but at this point I'm like addicted to leaked weezy music, we are in the midst of a legend...arguably the best rapper EVER. not ALIVE, EVER. I think he's doing just fine....he's got music for yearssss

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy Xclusive
      i totally agree with you but there nothing what we can do
      other than isolating our selves from the internet
      or lilwaynehq which is impossible , well not litterlly impossible
      but technology is taking over , like i said theres nothing we can do ..
      ya feel me ?
      co-sign. theres nothing we can really do unless does all the music himself and keeps it on a laptop locked up somewhere. i like getting leaks, but at the same time for an album as big as carter 4, i would rather only hear the singles and have the cd brand new with no songs we have heard yet(besides the singles) and have all this good music come to me at once. but, im pretty sure it'll leak

"ashdgakg adwudgashdga askjdh how to love" � lil wayne

Comment

We (lilwaynehq.com) have only leaked a couple of records... most of them were tracks that wouldnt make any album, appart from Forever.
        There were actually 2 songs that we leaked ("Rockstar" ft. Juelz and Starr; "Road Block" Ft. Young Money) that were unoficially "put together" by us. You know what I mean, like we had this exclusive verse, and put it together with the rest of the song that was already out.
        "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Just so yall know, me and Dino didnt leak Rebirth lollll. We only leaked Paradice.

Comment

theres nothing we can do. theres millions of people on the internet and its gonna be hard to stop all of em from leaking songs

Comment

Working...
            X