Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Rapper Period or Best Rapper Alive???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Rapper Period or Best Rapper Alive???

to me wayne is the GOAT but pac and biggie were great an yh pac may have had a lot of songs but nothin like wayne he prob have enough songs to last a century lol

Comment

Originally posted by WeEzYNo1FaN
      to me wayne is the GOAT but pac and biggie were great an yh pac may have had a lot of songs but nothin like wayne he prob have enough songs to last a century lol

im sure pac has almost the same amount of songs
      i mean think of how many unreleased songs pac has

Comment

Originally posted by Pestrator

Pac had a different style tho him and wayne are really different in there music.

Comment

Originally posted by Killabeatz
          Originally posted by Pestrator

Pac had a different style tho him and wayne are really different in there music.
          thats for sure so its hard to compare em
          pac was a lot deeper than wayne but wayne is crazy with the word play and metaphors
          so i guess u can kinda say wayne is as good as pac if u dont care bout hearin some meaninful music

Comment

I really feel in my heart that hes better then everybody, i would say the goat or best rapper ever. i mean no1 has done what hes done with mixtapes, albums, collaborations. Everything hes ever droped has been fire.

Comment

Period??? Noooo.Not yet. Let's be serious now.Tupac is best period and maybe someday Weezy will get up there.
              Alive??? 1 of.Yess definitely.Next to Eminem.

" F R E E . W E E Z Y . "

Comment

Best Rapper Period.

Comment

I have liked Hip Hop & Rap since 1996 when i was 8years old. I have listen every rapper,artist and liked some. Especially Pac,Nas etc. The Game changed afterwards! U cannot compare Weezy - Pac e.g. Weezy got this Art Unique flow. BEST RAPPER ALIVE. Young money Play Ball.IF U DONT LIKE YM CMB u cant fuckin broke ass Nigga.

All this bloody lame niggaskeep sayin Weezy is a Bitch blah blah blah....u fuckin brain washed out coz u watch every word he say,write and keep hating. Weezy is my motivation i am not rich like he is not even close but i like his style "No Homo" and If i were I'd also scream fuck the world with no protection and with a long AIDS Dick!

WEEZY F BABY,THE F IS FOR FUCK WHAT U GONA DO?

KEEP GOING YOUNG MONEY STARS,WE ENJOY EVERY SONG U MAKE EVERY STEP U TAKE EVERY CITY U GO. BUT DO NOT FORGET THE FANS LIKE US ACROSS THE WORLD !!!! nO CELINGS

Comment

to me hes one of the best artists ever
                    but i dont think u can categorize him easily
                    u kno.. hes more then hip hop and more then a rapper

any way

Comment

now easily the best rapper alive but after c4 possibly the best ever

Comment

Originally posted by zoma
                        I have liked Hip Hop & Rap since 1996 when i was 8years old. I have listen every rapper,artist and liked some. Especially Pac,Nas etc. The Game changed afterwards! U cannot compare Weezy - Pac e.g. Weezy got this Art Unique flow. BEST RAPPER ALIVE. Young money Play Ball.IF U DONT LIKE YM CMB u cant fuckin broke ass Nigga.

All this bloody lame niggaskeep sayin Weezy is a Bitch blah blah blah....u fuckin brain washed out coz u watch every word he say,write and keep hating. Weezy is my motivation i am not rich like he is not even close but i like his style "No Homo" and If i were I'd also scream fuck the world with no protection and with a long AIDS Dick!

WEEZY F BABY,THE F IS FOR FUCK WHAT U GONA DO?

KEEP GOING YOUNG MONEY STARS,WE ENJOY EVERY SONG U MAKE EVERY STEP U TAKE EVERY CITY U GO. BUT DO NOT FORGET THE FANS LIKE US ACROSS THE WORLD !!!! nO CELINGS
                        You shouldn't have posted your age. I would have assumed you we're some attention seeking 13 year old and ignored you, but seeing that you're 20/21 and typing like that is almost sad.

"Rap will never be the same as before..."

Comment

So many goddamn "stans" on this forum.

Best rapper you've listened to does not equal "Best Rapper Alive"... and definitly does not mean "best artist ever". Calling anyone the best artist ever is completely ridiculous. It is impossible to compare Wayne with anyone outside his genre/generation.

For the record the best rapper I have heard is Eminem. So in my opinion Wayne is neither the "best rapper alive" or "the best rapper period".

"Rap will never be the same as before..."

Comment

Working...
                          X