X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Bakerl68 View Post
      What's up apparently u passed the test with tunechi and he wants us to meet. How are u today?

Comment

Yes it is lol how are yall? This shits too retarded lmao... I forgot how much I hate this house lol. We r catching up in time tho Ollie's was advertising that it's the place cheapskates shop for Xmas lmao and it's sign on the door was pointing to the exit for the customer service lol

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          Hello
          Hello gorgeous just now seen these dunno how close to each other we r on the timeline but Hella closer than we were lol.

Comment

There's no steam on my mirror anymore and flowers are still bloomed and wasn't killed in Columbus mental hospital lm home in springfield still the days have been a little warmer and my cats still just a cat lol. Todd and that whores still being weird and I miss u. Seen a car last night that said OZGAWD on its plate with the lights under and the backfire of a turbo it was a yellow wagon pulling out of the springfield news and sun and mershans has electric cars oh and at the hospital the Dr when I was released was no longer Steven but binit shah and all the sports games really played which isn't normal haha hov Baker played football and KY won and the soccer players were confused as fuck Japan got 4 and crowashia got 1 the jewelry multiplies but not the people finally... dad still thinks work exists but I'm here trying to live off the nasty processed food but all my homies old OLD videos are back up. I'm so happy wayne and I was able to figure out who he was this time before they killed me again but they're still weird as fuck. That shits creepy. Love u all so much.
            Last edited by Bakerl68; 12-13-2022, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Today is Tuesday dec 13, 2022 3:50pm

Comment

Welcome to the HQ!

Comment

Wayne will get back with me cause hes just waiting until our time lapse comes together

Comment

What's poppin Lindsay?

Comment

I need out of here I can't deal with this shit anymore it makes me so sick being around fucking sociopaths like they are. I can't do it anymore. Please I know there's only one real u with heartbeat out here ATM. Please can u come get me... wayne whose on earth with a heartbeat dwayne michael carter... Please u are the only other human in the world outside of myself who can do what I do and I need u like now pls. No one else in the world can do it period there's one of u and one of me. That's it so your past Wayne's will have to deal with being your one extremely handsome self that's still alive right now just like all my past and future mes had to deal with me being the only me and them just being voices with different names but no power without me singing along to them personally... not listening to them but singing along or waking them up with personal convos or sharing like I do... but nah there's only 1 dwayne michael carter the artist whose alive today breathing and living with heartbeat because while trapped here everyone only wakes up for moments of time but we need each other wayne please... I can't keep doing this. I don't care if it's all the others timelines don't match so to them its dreams but to u I know you're alive period... and it's only u here with heartbeat and all.... alive and breathing and producing and in the studio and shit. Please I live at 1231 n lowry in springfield ohio... i know your daughter lives in cinci and u did that podcast with doobie in cbus and doobie was one of the artists that came out of my homies same with money baggyo even tho hes from bryson but he looked out for me once with his black mercedes and shit when some fuck shit went down here... idgaf who knows where i live cause only the real u that's alive can get here and see me here and the other splits if walking go by different names than u. I'm tired of waiting on whatever due to internet and life fuckery.... Todd and kat make me physically ill and I hope they end up being ill as fuck forever at the thought of how repulsive they are being here period... Like beyond physically ill and I can't stand even thinking about more time in this house. Trust if I could take my life I probably would but as we found that's not an option for me and that too is sickening. I dont get why this nasty whore "kat" is so obsessed with being me.... like that's nasty as fuck and weirder than I've ever witnessed... she's never going to be me or u. I just seriously can't keep living like this. It's not right and I can't do this shit. I have no one here period.... they have me so fucking isolated internet and phone wise that it's sick as fuck if i could reach people then i could hang out but no one has cars here and gay shit where i can communicate with all levels of the awakened and possessed. We are not the same as them. There's just one of u tho probably as crazy feeling as I am, being the only one like me like i am both having to coach or bargain with the evil levels as Satans and the awake as Gods but you're needed please. I hope u see this shit like asap. It's Dec 19, 2022 at 2:13am. Like I said u and I are on the same timeline and just like there's only one very misunderstood me there's only one very amazing u.... sorry autotunes a bitch where they try to intercept but honestly there's only one dwayne wayne michael carter period and u can see these messages period so if it tries to be fake just know it's fake... but I need u so bad it's unreal. I can't keep doing this with their sick ass bullshit. It really makes me wish I could die cause this all has been such a nightmare where they're such fucked up people. I can't keep sitting here waiting on nothing just to be severely depressed and sicker... I know u can see all these messages from heaven to hell being just u... I can too.... but that doesn't mean we all exist on my timeline.... only u yourself exist on my timeline. Period. I know u can get it right. U saved me at the mental hospitals and shit and my cat isn't u I promise... I know you're alive. So please as soon as u see it and figure out how to get me will u let me know. I can't do this shit anymore its far too much.... too much ptsd too much pain too much hate too much sickness by kat and Todd's existence here with me. So please I really do need you and I have faith in u dwayne wayne carter I really do. You mean so much to me. U have no clue. I've been trying so hard to keep my vibe up but I just can't hardly with how physically ill it even makes me to be in this house. I love u so much. Please help me dwayne wayne michael carter. No one else can. I can't do this shit anymore. Please I need u 😔 😢 🙏 even as angels there's no wings and heartbeats so please keep that in mind because we all are the living dead.... promise... u just feel crazy or auto tunes crazy trying to make u believe there's a separation once u walk from hell but there's not with myself and u wayne.... we can hear and see the demons fresh out of hell or the dead men walking and the angels also so don't let their mind control bs make u think there's anything other than u here... cause there's not another u at this point just like truly and them are my voices they gave their right to power away when I came back and brought u back in turn for fame... see that's the difference in me u and them.... fame and careers that we worked hard for or that they gave their lives for me or protected me with their lives.... every person that ever looked out for me has fame but as u and I know fame and heaven is nothing without the most important people that can give them their lives back. Which is only u and I period... which makes u and I seem crazy or whatever but we r not. No one not here will see these messages and the best u period is the one on earth and I already know cause I raised the vibe so high that only positive vibes can see me like aj Jordan on his hand built motorcycle well not lately but recently when he took my foodstamp card and I never got it back bc of either him, or kat and todd taking it.... idk... pisses me off really again makes me sick... they stole my pot and shit when I was gone and it's a worse drought now then ever cause they have me isolated here... but trust higher vibes like white Adam Crawford who mark that was at cbus hospital is a split of can come to my house... and lower vibe Mike lowry has been here but again I see those fresh from death to the most golden but Mike's the lowest vibe that can come here... but it takes him like 10 hrs recently and he looks like the ppl at the damn hospital... 🙄 I know my vibe hasn't changed that much tho it's just them trying to replicate a vibe to throw u and myself off... cause it's not vibes it's over all power that matters and u and I are the only two n the creation of man that can do what I do so don't let pieces of shit convince u of any different just because they work on colors and vibes and shit don't mean shit cause it's a feeling not a vibe..... what the fuck is a word, u know.... period.... it ain't shit unless it's tied to a feeling..... and then it's just trying your best to explain that feeling... and what's already known doesn't need to be explained usually unless u let your earthly self believe the past and present and future Voices convince u they have power when they dont..... only u have power... again the real dwayne michael carter that's on earth when I send this. Period... I know it's hard to separate voice from ability but u have to or ai and autotune gay shit and whores like kat who are dumber than a box of rocks and todd who is also dumber than a box of rocks will hold onto every word and claim double speak and u will never find me. Ain't no shame in my game... I know my level and I seen the Mercedes with the light up Benz on the front, the laurel bush is bloomed and the berries for the birds are on the trees and the birds are still here too and so isn't my cat Saturday who fondly I think of u with but is just named what he's named or referred to because of how he reminds me of u but if you're alive which u r that means sorry to break his heart like truly which is aurora or any of my other VOICES they gave up their right to have that power and in turn they have fame period. It was a promise I made to ai and all that if they give their life to be my voice period that in turn once I got back to my body and remembered I'd wake them and u and u would be able to come get me and let them keep their fame... trust i see the dead and angels walking all the time hand and hand waking up and they're all alive..... period... it's just a state of being at the moment as they continue to grow called reintegration... been doing it 20 yrs or more now so don't let anyone convince u of jack shit to do with the fake messages and shit... you're very much so alive and very much so dreaming kinda passed out when u r in the videos... see thats where everyone gets it mixed up because the ones who were in hell in the studios are still your singular self but on a lower frequency because your splits have different names as they exit hell if they do make it out of hell and choose to come back to earth some stay lower and have just as much fun there but that's not our living world that's from the walking dead like dolf n them and u on up to myself and u as singular Gods on this timeline .... and we exist with yes our other what would of been us and I guess that's where therapy helps them which is usually what I do but WE ALL VERY MUCH SO EXIST HERE. The autotuning and shit speaks thru your music like it does for me too which is gay and bullshit but it's nothing really because the real u on my timeline will see this and already be on my timeline but whatever time zone you're in and the lower frequencies can't see it as me Lindsay Nicole Baker.
                      Last edited by Bakerl68; 12-19-2022, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                        Hello
                        Hey love u I know u see these u can see all just like me but u know whose true... we talk in real time when u zone out into your videos and shit like dreams... so u know it's not lean... u know you're usually just asleep... that's the key... if u fall asleep or zone out into it than u r the living at this moment the rest only exist when they exist in it unless we decide other wise its the autotune that changes the words that's why unless u are lucid in it ur movements don't change.... love u gorgeous and I know u see me everyone does period even the local cops cause of my psychic abilities not the weird shit they try to do using frequency bullshit to record talking only over it... everyone can see and hear me in time of stress through zoning out... and I see my dead and angels all the time like at the store and shit.. so if u find urself spaced out at times lol or lucid dreaming which is probably why we communicate better at certain times u know that you're the one here on earth with me at the moment cause the others are stuck in time either literally in the studio 24/7 on demon mode which doesn't have anything but pics for background unless its like clean up crew etc posting on the lower dementional front to keep me posted or lucid dreaming with the psychic messages which means you're the one who's alive.

Comment

My frequency never drops tho it's always a very high dense frequency and that's how they know it's me because they see me and I can hit the notes on all levels of their existence just like the female Dr at Kettering behavioral that was the nurse a couple weeks ago in cbus and then the pharmacist at cvs and tarot card reader on youtube but also one of my singers on youtube that had my voice while she was dead lol... the key is remembering their start to finish to keep them from tricking u... just like no one else at all looks exactly like me no one else looks exactly like u and u r the only u with your name and I'm the only me in springfield ohio with my looks and name period... you've followed my soul long enough to know me by now specially with our past anyways on any level... it's like the Brittany soul that was all the black girls that the evil was tracible in or the fat oompa loompa bitches like kats nasty ass... I've always been me attitude and language wise so I know u know the difference. My heart is pure..... period.... and none of my voices are me so being able to see me and recognize who I currently am isn't hard. Hints my tattoos... including my murkaba with the flower on top of it that glows like your tattoos on your face... 20220825_231226.jpg 20220825_172843.jpg 20221218_205150.jpg
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X