WEEZY F BABY repost, PLEASE READ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Az_Si View Post
    well 98% on here think you're trolling. if you'd bring a proof like sth written from wayne, a photo, sth else...
    100% I am not a fake or trolling in anyway I have contacted Danny I have send him a private message i have gave him more info, but if you think i am trolling that's up to you I am the tech guy, Wayne would appreciate if you didn't think this is a fake I have made it for him like he told me to, Wayne appreciates this website and he thinks it's good for the fans.

Comment

all we need is prove and since you're not giving us any then nobody on here will believe you since the thought of someone on here knowing Wayne personally is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by DwayneMichealJr. View Post
        100% I am not a fake or trolling in anyway I have contacted Danny I have send him a private message i have gave him more info, but if you think i am trolling that's up to you I am the tech guy, Wayne would appreciate if you didn't think this is a fake I have made it for him like he told me to, Wayne appreciates this website and he thinks it's good for the fans.
        Troll city bitch troll troll city BIIIIITCH

Comment

Originally posted by DwayneMichealJr. View Post
          Verify it -- whats your mother's maiden name - _________________!

Comment

gtfo you imposter.

Comment

What if it was weezy and right now he is crying in to his cup of lean cause you were all rude to him?

I mean damn, the man is a genius have some respect!

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                What if it was weezy and right now he is crying in to his cup of lean cause you were all rude to him?

I mean damn, the man is a genius have some respect!
                Pigs fly

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                  Pigs fly
                  Man these dudes is chickens

And I never seen a chicken fly..

Comment

Flying with the fishes swimming with the pigeons

Comment

It's up to you what you people want to think 100% real Wayne told me to make an account I am not trolling anyway or faking it, I have worked for him now for over 3 years now, Wayne thinks this is s good site for his fans he wanted see what you fans are saying and want from him, if you think I am trolling please do but seriously, I am 100% real why would I be such a low life and sit here and be a fake I am 28 years old, but really if you where Wayne's true fans you would respect and appreciate that he has told me to make account or should I just tell him that you all think I am a fake and trolling and deactivate this account.

ThankYou
                      Last edited by DwayneMichealJr.; 11-08-2014, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Tell wayne to visit greece , but this is some troll shit.

Comment

I give you fans something in a couple of hours, to prove I am not trolling, JUST WAIT ON IT!

Comment

Working...
                          X