GOT A QUESTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOT A QUESTION

why is it when i download the music to itunes in about a day i cant listen to it anymore. can someone please tell me the proper way to download things?
    im spittin benjamins, and u spittin washinton

Re: GOT A QUESTION

GOD I wish i knew the answer!
    The same problem happens to me, it works til i close iTunes, then when i re-open iTunes it will say error or something.
    It is just Rapid Share or whatever, I don't know how to fix it.
    I DO know that you should use Frost Wire because they normally got updates a couple hours as soon as HQ posts a song.
    Use Frost Wire for Wayne, all i can say sorry.

UPDATE: Wasn't even my question, but thanks haha. I am going to try it now.
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

the best way to do it is to do these steps:

1. When downloading your file download it to your desktop.

2. Once file is complete open up your music FILE, ie; zune, itunes, windows media etc.

3. drag the file from your desktop into the music folder

4. drag the file from that folder into your media player.

I've never had a problem with Rapidshare Zshare or any other site. you just need to make sure you NEVER delete the file from the FOLDER or your itunes will show up something like the file can't be located etc etc.
      It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

I jus use the zshare and it works fine, do u guys have macs?

Comment

Turn of sync iPod

Comment

It does the same thing to me because the desktop can't find it when I download it straight to my music player. For some reason it downloads on to Y! Music on my computer.

I'm going to try to see what downloading it straight to the desktop would do.

Comment

I'm not sure why it does that but i have iTunes set to make a copy of the file in its own folder once i drag a file into iTunes. this way after i delete the file from my desktop it doesn't "loose" it and make an error or w/e...

Plus having your Ipod to snyc won't effect it because all that does is copy the files you have on iTunes to your Ipod not the other way around

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy
                Turn of sync iPod
                hes right lol, its because yall have sync on... i used to have it on and everytime i plugged in my ipod, i would have to move all my music to my desktop

Comment

Originally posted by steezyfbaby
                  the best way to do it is to do these steps:

1. When downloading your file download it to your desktop.

2. Once file is complete open up your music FILE, ie; zune, itunes, windows media etc.

3. drag the file from your desktop into the music folder

4. drag the file from that folder into your media player.

I've never had a problem with Rapidshare Zshare or any other site. you just need to make sure you NEVER delete the file from the FOLDER or your itunes will show up something like the file can't be located etc etc.
                  This, I believe is the correct way to do it, just download the file to a music folder, open up itunes, drag the file to itunes and there shouldn't be a problem unless you go back to the folder where the song's at & move it or delete it, then itunes won't be able to find it anymore & say there's an error...What I do is save it to the folder, open it up with itunes, fix the name & info then transfer it to my ipod and just delete the file from itunes & from the folder
                  These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
                  Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

when i download the song it goes right to itunes and starts to play. so do i click save instead of open when i download it?
                    im spittin benjamins, and u spittin washinton

Comment

Originally posted by biggie>wayne
                      when i download the song it goes right to itunes and starts to play. so do i click save instead of open when i download it?

Yeah, because you have to have the actual file there to listen to it. if you just open it it'll pull the file from online but when you turn your browser off it won't be able to play it.
                      It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by steezyfbaby
                        Originally posted by biggie>wayne

Yeah, because you have to have the actual file there to listen to it. if you just open it it'll pull the file from online but when you turn your browser off it won't be able to play it.
                        Thats true also, when u open it i think it saves it in a temporary folder while u listen to it or have it open, once the computer is tured off or whatever program thats using it is closed, it automatically gets removed because its in that temp folder
                        These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
                        Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

Working...
                        X