Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rick Ross - Teflon Don Official Thread (Tracklist and more inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rick Ross - Teflon Don Official Thread (Tracklist and more inside)

Is the Extended version of Aston Martin Music gonna be on the official album?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. BreezYbeatZ View Post
      Is the Extended version of Aston Martin Music gonna be on the official album?
      No sir.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

This album was pretty good the first time through, gonna listen again later tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
          This album was pretty good the first time through, gonna listen again later tonight.
          I gotta agree. I never really like Ross really. But this album is sick as fuck. Definitely gunna be one of the top 10 of the year. Im just waiting to see how much its sells.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Ross surprised me on this, It's pretty good. Fav tracks are Free Mason, AMM, BMF, Live Fast, Die Young & MM3. Hate the Diddy & Trey track on it though. Eww.

Comment

Just wish the extended version of "Aston Martin Music" was on the album..

Comment

Half the album is good to me.

I do find it funny that Ross has lots more features than tracks on the album though

Comment

Originally posted by Whal3z View Post
                  Just wish the extended version of "Aston Martin Music" was on the album..
                  Agreed. But oh well, I'll just delete the shorter version of AMM and replace it with the extended version myself

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                  http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    Half the album is good to me.

I do find it funny that Ross has lots more features than tracks on the album though
                    and the "EP" is longer than the "LP"
                    but Teflon Don is a dope album!
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

The album wasn't as good as expected -But it was aight... Like Port of Miami the most..

Comment

Can Somebody Upload That ITunes Bonus Song Since Mr.X Got Banned
                        FOLLOW ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Liltroy807 View Post
                          Can Somebody Upload That ITunes Bonus Song Since Mr.X Got Banned
                          Rick Ross � Audio Meth f. Raekwon (prod. The Runners)

we still need the dirty version...
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X