Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rick Ross - Teflon Don Official Thread (Tracklist and more inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: Rick Ross - Teflon Don Official Thread (Tracklist and more inside)

The version of aston martin music isn't the final version. Drake rap on the final version!

Rick Ross – Aston Martin Music f. Drake & Chrisette Michele (prod. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League) [Tags] | 2dopeboyz
    http://twitter.com/BassThoughts
    bassthoughtsmusic@gmail.com
    www.facebook.com/grandkixass
    www.soundcloud.com/bassthoughts

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
      Here's the real official tracklist

1. I’m Not A Star (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
      2. Free Mason (Feat. Jay-Z & John Legend) (Produced By The Inkredibles)
      3. Tears Of Joy (Feat. Cee-Lo) (Produced By No I.D.)
      4. Maybach Music III (Feat. T.I. & Erykah Badu) (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
      5. Live Fast, Die Young (Feat. Kanye West) (Produced By Kanye West)
      6. Super High (Feat. Ne-Yo) Clark Kent & The Remedy)
      7. No. 1 (Feat. Trey Songz & Diddy) (Produced by Danja)
      8. MC Hammer (Feat. Gucci Mane) (Produced By Lex Luger)
      9. B.M.F. (Blowin’ Money Fast) (Feat. Styles P) (Produced By Lex Luger)
      10. Aston Martin Music (Feat. Drake & Chrisette Michele) (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
      11. All The Money In The World (Feat. Raphael Saadiq) (Produced By The Olympicks)
      12. Audio Meth (iTunes Bonus)
      seems as if you posted some false information.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
        seems as if you posted some false information.
        Nope. Cause the tracklist got changed last minute. iTunes hasnt even changed it yet. They put his verse on last minute. WHEN i posted that, it was right. Get off peoples case eh? Get the dick out your ass too.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Grow up punk. You act as if you are always right. smh

Comment

Grow up punk. You act as if you are always right. smh
            BUT i am right, kid. Go check iTunes, do you see Jada on the tracklist? NO. His verse was added last minute. I think after the deadline actually. You know nothing, hick. But im done with you, cause obviously im right.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
              BUT i am right, kid. Go check iTunes, do you see Jada on the tracklist? NO. His verse was added last minute. I think after the deadline actually. You know nothing, hick. But im done with you, cause obviously im right.
              LMAO. The tracklist with jada on it was posted on here it isnt like it was a secret you retard fuck.

Your racism exceeds maximum velocity on this forum. GTFOH

Comment

Is the free mason snippet that leaked legit? its sounds so good
                "Money Just Changed Everything"

Comment

LMAO. The tracklist with jada on it was posted on here it isnt like it was a secret you retard fuck.

Your racism exceeds maximum velocity on this forum. GTFOH
                  dude watch yourself..you came into this thread talking shit to the original poster for posting something you're declaring illegitimate and then talking shit to another poster ..that is a warning for you my friend..you're getting quite out of control lately man..take it down a notch you're not the boss around here..
                  Last edited by tha_chronic; 07-06-2010, 05:27 PM.

Comment

^^ Sorry About the useless thread. didnt know there was a Thread for Teflon Don Album. You guys think theres a verse for drizzy on ashton Martin Music..?
                    Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

I think he does have a verse.

Comment

IMO This nigga has more Features than a dj khaled album.
                        Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

Did the album leak yet?
                          Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

Working...
                          X