X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New suojla bohy mixtape coming soon

He Deffently is the Best Rapper!!!

EDIT: I spelled the name wrong on Purpose
    Last edited by WeezyFan; 06-30-2010, 06:15 PM. Reason: cuz you are stupid if you read this

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Re: New suojla bohy mixtape coming soon

And you are definitely the best speller haaaaaaaaaaaaa. Its called being confident though. I dont see nothing wrong with him calling himself the best.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
      And you are definitely the best speller haaaaaaaaaaaaa. Its called being confident though. I dont see nothing wrong with him calling himself the best.
      yea i agree. if you dont think you are the best then who will?

Comment

He's from Norway, cut him a break

But yeah He's got some balls callin himself the best Lol

Comment

The cover is kind of cool, but dude overdoes it by calling himself a rapper. "The best" at that. You can't call yourself the best when you don't have anything to back it up with.

This is better:

Last edited by Speedy Gonzales; 06-30-2010, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post
            The cover is kind of cool, but dude overdoes it by calling himself a rapper. "The best" at that. You can't call yourself the best when you don't have anything to back it up with.
            2 million followers on twitter. One of the biggest songs of the year a couple years ago? Like 5 other big hits? A dance song that was played everywhere? Etc

I dont think hes the best, hes definitely not the worst though.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
              2 million followers on twitter. One of the biggest songs of the year a couple years ago? Like 5 other big hits? A dance song that was played everywhere? Etc

I dont think hes the best, hes definitely not the worst though.
              Ashton Kutcher has 5 million followers. That doesn't make him the best actor. BTW, dude is on Twitter 24/7. It was one of the biggest as it was one of the only. 5 other big hits aren't surprising, who can't push that? Hell...remember Lean like a Cholo? A dance song that was played everywhere? I almost forgot about Britney & Justin. Yeah, he's the worst...even Diggy is better.

Comment

Ashton Kutcher has 5 million followers. That doesn't make him the best actor. BTW, dude is on Twitter 24/7. It was one of the biggest as it was one of the only. 5 other big hits aren't surprising, who can't push that? Hell...remember Lean like a Cholo? A dance song that was played everywhere? I almost forgot about Britney & Justin. Yeah, he's the worst...even Diggy is better.
                diggy is pretty tight. you think he better than jojo?

Comment

This guy is a pos...but he still gettin money so I guess that's all that matters to him.

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                    diggy is pretty tight. you think he better than jojo?
                    Most def. I think JoJo is cool, but it seems as if he's trying to do clean raps, like Will Smith who doesn't curse. I thought that was cool and positive, but it doesn't sell. Diggy has a stupid flow and his lyrics are different and nice.

Comment

i dont want to hate more on Soulja Boy.
                      He got some good songs. (2) and the rest is just not for me.

Comment

Most def. I think JoJo is cool, but it seems as if he's trying to do clean raps, like Will Smith who doesn't curse. I thought that was cool and positive, but it doesn't sell. Diggy has a stupid flow and his lyrics are different and nice.
                        yeah i feel you and diggy jus kills it.

Comment

Working...
                        X