Discography Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discography Thread?

As a member of the LWHQ Forums. I believe that we have a right to state our opinions and I think that the "Official" Discography Thread started by YoungTune was a great idea. I think that thread will help minimize clutter and make it easier for us to find downloads so I couldn't understand why that mod locked it. So I think it should be unlocked & I can see where the mod is coming from.. Not everyone can run around making "Official" threads but, it's not that big of a deal.. Maybe he can reword it and call it the "Discography Domain Thread" but, please help me convince the mod to unlock it because, I know I need it.

Re: Discography Thread?

Thanks for the support, But I guess Artille didn't see the brilliance in the thread. Maybe he'll take it into consideration and bring it back. It was basically to make it easier to find all the discography instead of having to go through the hasell of searching the forums.. Oh well

Comment

I Agree It Should Be Brought Back But If The Mods Locked It Then There Must Be Something Worng With It

Comment

I can see how a thread like that could be both a nuisance and a pleasure.

I think we should still go for it.
        Only formal, organized posts should be allowed. And thanks, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawbreaker Jake View Post
          I can see how a thread like that could be both a nuisance and a pleasure.

I think we should still go for it.
          Only formal, organized posts should be allowed. And thanks, of course.

This exactly. ^ well spoken Jake, I can keep the thread both organized & keep it helpful.

Comment

Tbh, all these discography threads are dumb and pointless. Why clutter up the downloads section (Oh wait, yall dont even post them in the right section) when no one is even asking for downloads from those artists?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

It's not that I have a problem with the discography thread because in all honesty I think it would be very helpful. The only thing I don't like is that all these people are making "discography" threads and almost all of them are unorganized. There are a few select ones that have a very good setup (i.e. the Jay-Z Discography created by The Resistance). I honestly don't like regular mods making stickied threads in general. Not that I don't trust them (although some I don't), but because odds are they won't keep it organized, easy to use, and updated.

So when YoungTune. goes and spams a site and comes back and creates "official" threads, I pretty much don't trust it. So if there was ever going to be a stickied thread like that in Other Downloads another Global Mod, a new moderator (down the road), or I would have to make it to make sure only the "good" threads are in it. As a matter of fact, from now on if your discography thread is unorganized I'm gonna lock it.

And those who think I'm overpowering and call me "Hitler" in your neg rep, get over it. The fact is that those who claim that want less clutter are creating it with their shit discographies.

-Artille

Comment

It helped me out... ALOT already

Y.O.L.O

Comment

I dont know. I think then we should only keep the well made ones.

Comment

Is that thread what got him banned again?

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

lol that makes no sense if he got banned for that

like there aint even words to describe that haha (seriously tho)

but the threads have helped me out FYI

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                        lol that makes no sense if he got banned for that

like there aint even words to describe that haha (seriously tho)

but the threads have helped me out FYI
                        Haha I know it doesn't make sense. I can't think of another reason though...

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Working...
                        X