Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DJ Khaled Says Rick Ross Should Be Mentioned Amongst The Greats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DJ Khaled Says Rick Ross Should Be Mentioned Amongst The Greats!

He's okay, but not great.

Comment

His beats that he gets are fuckin doooope though. You cant deny that.

Comment

really? i dont think he should be there... khaled is his dude (n.h) what yall thought he was gon say? nigga trippin
        I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes
        Hate in my heart, love in my mind
        I seen nights full of pain, days of the same
        You keep the sunshine, save me the rain
        I search but never find, hurt but never cry
        I work and forever try, but I�m cursed, so never mind
        And it�s worse, but better times seem further and beyond
        The top gets higher the more that I climb

the best headshot ever!!

Comment

nah ross is good ..if he hadn't been lying about his CO history I think you guys would be singing a different tune. Give it a couple more albums and people will realize he is fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
            nah ross is good ..if he hadn't been lying about his CO history I think you guys would be singing a different tune. Give it a couple more albums and people will realize he is fresh.
            Actually, I could care less about his CO history. That has nothing to do with how I think of him as an artist. Half of the things rappers these days talk about don't even happen nor does it go on in their life. I don't hate Ross, but I don't like him either. To be mentioned as a "Great", nah, in my book he hasn't done anything miraculous enough to deserve that. I haven't even listened to his latest CD. Maybe I'm missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
              Actually, I could care less about his CO history. That has nothing to do with how I think of him as an artist. Half of the things rappers these days talk about don't even happen nor does it go on in their life. I don't hate Ross, but I don't like him either. To be mentioned as a "Great", nah, in my book he hasn't done anything miraculous enough to deserve that. I haven't even listened to his latest CD. Maybe I'm missing something.
              yes you are my friend lol

Let go, life does get tough
              No need to stress
              Hold you back too much
              -KiD CuDi-

Comment

No

+ DJ Khaled is a fag anyways his opinion is irrelevant.

Comment

Right Now he is one of the best in the game...And that list, first of all Wayne and Kanye aint that great as yet...THey still got work to do....Rick Ross might not be as big but Album wise......DTR and Teflon Don were both classics to alot of ppl.....Wayne still missing that Classic album....
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                  X