T.I. Tests Positive For Drugs (And Stupidity), Ordered to Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.I. Tests Positive For Drugs (And Stupidity), Ordered to Court

Superstar rapper T.I. is back in the feds' crosshairs with new allegations he had more than Ecstasy when he was busted earlier this month.

The Grammy winner, whose real name is Clifford Harris Jr., had codeine and marijuana and tested positive for opiates, according to a petition signed by his probation officer.

On probation from a gun-possession case that landed him in federal lockup for seven months, T.I. could end up back in jail because of the extra violations.

"We are very disappointed in Mr. Harris' recent conduct. We will make our sentencing recommendation at the (probation) revocation hearing," U.S. Attorney Sally Quillian Yates said Friday.

A federal judge has ordered T.I. to appear in Atlanta and explain why he shouldn't go back to jail. A date for the hearing has not been set.

The rapper and his new bride Tameka Cottle were pulled over Sept. 1 after his Maybach allegedly made a U-turn on Sunset Boulevard with "a strong odor of marijuana" wafting from the vehicle, cops said.

At the time, officers said they found Ecstasy pills and arrested the couple on suspicion of felony drug possession.

T.I. is on three years supervised probation for buying unregistered machine guns and silencers.

His contact with another convicted felon the night of his drug arrest could also be a probation violation, officials said.

Re: T.I. Tests Positive For Drugs (And Stupidity), Ordered to Court

Apparently, there isn't too much cash to see blue lights flashing.

Comment

uh, looks like he's going back to jail

dammit tip

sidenote: Don't do drugs kids lol

Comment

celebs never learn. reason some think they're invincible. so take their freedom away from them.
        I'M FEMALE

Comment

and to the kids drugs kill I'm acknowledging that.
          but when I'm on the drugs I don't have a problem with that
          - Lil Wayne

For real though, come on Tip. Get your shit straight.

Comment

King Uncaged will definitely be on hold now

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
              King Uncaged will definitely be on hold now
              that shit is fucked up.
              So fucking stupid TIP.

Comment

Damnit T.I., what the fuck? What a moron

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Wow, you gotta be kidding me tip.

Comment

Hopefully they will just give him community service, fine, and add on to his probation but make it probation with drug testing.

Comment

I'd have a problem with doing drugs, BUT when you're on probation for fucking machine guns why the fuck would you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
                        Hopefully they will just give him community service, fine, and add on to his probation but make it probation with drug testing.
                        that would be a huuuge break for him.

Comment

Working...
                        X