X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
    i know, now watch those tracks be better than his album tracks

biggest fan is supposedly really really good so im anticipating that track

i'd def look out for the track when it drops....

this one track is nycce as fuck also

Comment

• How I Feel is the best out of all the free tracks.
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        He should of added Tyga on this
        They're working on Fan of A Fan 2 so they will already have a bunch of music coming out together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
          i'd def look out for the track when it drops....

this one track is nycce as fuck also

ya it is, and do you think you could send me those fortune covers you have?

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
          How I Feel is the best out of all the free tracks.

+ Fuck The City Up, my 2 fav tracks out of all the free ones

Comment

• I'm a LITTLE worried about this album, just because I feel like the stand-out freebies he has released are sounding better than the official singles we've heard.

Comment

• Half of me thinks this album will be great, and the other side thinks it'll be worse than FAME.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
                I'm a LITTLE worried about this album, just because I feel like the stand-out freebies he has released are sounding better than the official singles we've heard.

the problem with artists in general is that they try to make a single

usually when your trying to do something its not gonna turn out good, especially in this era of music, you just gotta let it happen, you;ll know when you have a good song. those free tracks he's been dropping are just him going in the studio and recording whatever, he should try that with a single.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                Half of me thinks this album will be great, and the other side thinks it'll be worse than FAME.

this .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                  the problem with artists in general is that they try to make a single

usually when your trying to do something its not gonna turn out good, especially in this era of music, you just gotta let it happen, you;ll know when you have a good song. those free tracks he's been dropping are just him going in the studio and recording whatever, he should try that with a single.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

this .
                  I agree, the official singles don't feel natural to me, they all feel like the product of Chris sitting down at a table with some executives and saying "Okay, what are we gonna do for a single?" I also feel like artists nowadays are releasing TOO many singles, to the point where we've heard too much of the album before it drops. For example:

1. “Turn Up the Music” –
                  2. “Bassline” –
                  3. “Till I Die” feat. Big Sean & Wiz Khalifa –
                  4. “Mirage” feat. Nas –

5. “Don’t JudgeMe” –
                  6. “2012” –
                  7. “Biggest Fan” –
                  8. “Sweet Love”
                  9. “Strip” feat. Kevin McCall –
                  10. “Stuck on Stupid” –
                  11. “4 Years Old” –
                  12. “Party Hard/Cadillac (Interlude)” feat. Sevyn –
                  13. “Don’t Wake Me Up” –
                  14. “Trumpet Lights” feat. Sabrina Antoinette –

We've heard 5 out of 14, which is almost half the album, and it also bothers me that Strip is old af. All the singles are pretty unremarkable. DWMU sounds like every other David Guetta song ever, Sweet Love is average, and I don't like Till I Die at all. TUTM is cool.

I don't think artists should ever release more than about 2 singles. Maybe even only release 1 if its really successful.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
                      I agree, the official singles don't feel natural to me, they all feel like the product of Chris sitting down at a table with some executives and saying "Okay, what are we gonna do for a single?" I also feel like artists nowadays are releasing TOO many singles, to the point where we've heard too much of the album before it drops. For example:

1. �Turn Up the Music� �
                      2. �Bassline� �
                      3. �Till I Die� feat. Big Sean & Wiz Khalifa �
                      4. �Mirage� feat. Nas �

5. �Don�t JudgeMe� �
                      6. �2012� �
                      7. �Biggest Fan� �
                      8. �Sweet Love�
                      9. �Strip� feat. Kevin McCall �
                      10. �Stuck on Stupid� �
                      11. �4 Years Old� �
                      12. �Party Hard/Cadillac (Interlude)� feat. Sevyn �
                      13. �Don�t Wake Me Up� �
                      14. �Trumpet Lights� feat. Sabrina Antoinette �

We've heard 5 out of 14, which is almost half the album, and it also bothers me that Strip is old af. All the singles are pretty unremarkable. DWMU sounds like every other David Guetta song ever, Sweet Love is average, and I don't like Till I Die at all. TUTM is cool.

I don't think artists should ever release more than about 2 singles. Maybe even only release 1 if its really successful.

ya especially before the album is even released

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post

first and last >>>>

thanks

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post

that should be the fuckin album cover

Comment

Working...
                          X