Official Chris Brown Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
    yeah, just like Look At Me Now didn't destroy everything (charts & award wise)

but I can imagine Cb being a lil bit disappointed he isn't on one Wayne album til now
    It''s a different time, Wayne hasn't released a verse even close to as good as Look At Me Now in ages.

Comment

• please pm me the dl for the bonus album

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
        please pm me the dl for the bonus album

there's a link last page dude

Comment

• it kinda grew on me 3/5

Comment

I really like that it isn't overloaded with features. Makes it special somehow. Best tracks remind me of Exclusive CB, e.g. Don't Judge Me, 2012, Cadillac, 4 Years Old or Stuck on Stupid

Also, from first look Exclusive > Fortune > Chris Brown > FAME > Graffiti imo

although I hate that fuckin Trumpet Lights track... beat is wack as fuck, has nothing to do with hip-hop/r'n'b/pop
            I Liked It...Sounds Like Sumthing Diplo Wud Make
            Its Pimp Squad Click I Know U Heard Bout Us
            Young Niggaz Filthy Rich And We Ain't Worried Bout Much
            On This Glock I Clutch In God I Trust
            If A Fuck Nigga Start Bet His Heart I Bust

-T.I.

Comment

I really like that it isn't overloaded with features. Makes it special somehow. Best tracks remind me of Exclusive CB, e.g. Don't Judge Me, 2012, Cadillac, 4 Years Old or Stuck on Stupid

Also, from first look Exclusive > Fortune > Chris Brown > FAME > Graffiti imo

although I hate that fuckin Trumpet Lights track... beat is wack as fuck, has nothing to do with hip-hop/r'n'b/pop

Chris Brown and Exclusive will always remain at the top 2

Fortune aint got no Run It or Gimme That or Poppin or Winner or Young Love or Excuse Me Miss or Say Goodbye

and Graffiti is his most underrated album, number 3 for me, fortune is 4 and fame will be last
              Last edited by Mr Xclusive; 06-29-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• 1.Fortune
                2.Exclusive
                3.Graffiti
                4.F.A.M.E

never heard his debut album.. only fuck with poppin, run it remix and Aint No Way

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
                  1.Fortune
                  2.Exclusive
                  3.Graffiti
                  4.F.A.M.E

never heard his debut album.. only fuck with poppin, run it remix and Aint No Way
                  Take You Down > Everything on Fortune.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                    there's a link last page dude
                    i saw it and it didn't worked

Comment

Fortune aint got no Run It or Gimme That or Poppin or Winner or Young Love or Excuse Me Miss or Say Goodbye

and Graffiti is his most underrated album, number 3 for me, fortune is 4 and fame will be last
                      yeah his debut was crazy... Run It, Excuse Me Miss and Just Fine are dope

but I still think Graffiti sucks, besides ICTY and Lucky Me there's nothing I'm still listening to

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Yes I definitely think people sleep on Graffiti, especially the Deluxe of that album, Movie & Sing Like Me is my shit. Still can repeat those today. Actually all of his albums can be a nice playlist.

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
                        "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
                        - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
                        sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

• Someone hook with me up a link please

Comment

Working...
                          X