No announcement yet.

Official Chris Brown Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re: Fortune - Chris Brown (Album Thread)

Number 1 in the UK? His last missed top 40, what a return to form
    Ziggy B

Comment

Chris Brown -- Violent Outburst at 'GMA' | TMZ.com

Comment

SMFH

why is the media constantly trying to bring down chris?

Comment

Can you quote the article....it's blocked at my school..lol.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
            Can you quote the article....it's blocked at my school..lol.
            exploded in rage behind the scenes at "Good Morning America" this morning ... smashing a window and storming out without a shirt ... sources tell TMZ ... and it was triggered by on-air questions about the Rihanna incident.

ABC sources tell TMZ ... Brown performed and was interviewed by Robin Roberts live from the Times Square studio when she began asking about the infamous incident.

Brown tried to redirect the questions to focus on his album -- but Roberts continued to ask about Brown's legal issues stemming from the Rihanna incident.

We're told after the interview, Brown freaked out, storming into his dressing room and screaming so loud, the people in hair and makeup became alarmed and called security.

We're told Brown was out of control, and one source present tells us he smashed a window in his dressing room, and the glass shattered and some shards fell onto 43rd and Broadway. ABC security tells TMZ ... the window was shattered with a chair.

We're told by the time security rushed the area, Brown had ripped off his shirt and left the building, blowing off another performance he was supposed to do for the ABC website.

And sources say ... on his way out of the building, Brown confronted a segment producer, got in his face and stared him down. People from the show got in between Chris and the producer to diffuse the situation.

Remember -- Brown is on probation for the felony beating and he's required to obey all laws.

Comment

smfh, why the fuck are people/the media still on the Rhianna situation, he's apologized numerous times, move the fuck on.

Comment

Wow man that's fuckin sad. Chris is a good dude, why would they confront him about it???

Especially since it's been years now.

D4! C4!
                LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

They shouldnt have asked the questions, but come on act like an adult, throwin chairs breaking windows is for children...hope its not true

Comment

I actually believe it, and for the first time in my life, I feel sorry for him, some people have anger problems (I know one that has..), but that lady was a bitch for asking about the past that Rihanna & Chris Brown answered about several times, she obiously hadn't done her research or she was just being a bitchy hater.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

this is da shit,
                      my favorite songs of this album; next 2 you, deuces, champion, and yeah x3!

For 20% OFF on Karmaloop.com use repcode: ANDYREP
                      Follow me -> twitter.com/lilandus

Comment

Originally posted by [YUNG]nitto View Post
                        They shouldnt have asked the questions, but come on act like an adult, throwin chairs breaking windows is for children...hope its not true
                        Exactly. It wasn't right for them to ask the question, but Chris should know by now that the media is always going to bring that up.. Be the bigger man and suck it up.
                        Made by me BISH!

"Me and them rappers don't share a common ground, I'm a sphere, they are squares, they can't even come aROUND. - Wale.

"All my niggas loyal yeah we some different niggas, I heard ya dogs was talking they Brian Griffin niggas."

Step towards this nigga get 4X2.

Comment

Chris’s publicist probably told them ahead of time to avoid questions regarding Rihanna,but with Robin having a job to do, she asked anyway. This is exactly how the media wants him to respond. Disappointing… WIsh they wouldn't provoke him with this stuff. Rihanna has NOTHING to do with his album

Comment

Working...
                          X