• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    Chris Brown > The Weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
      As if there is another RnB artist to challenge. Unless Trey Songz can bring it to the table. Frank Ocean needs time. The Weeknd is probably my favourite right now.
      forgetting jay sean and maybe justin bieber but jay sean worth it all will be better than fortune

Comment

• Originally posted by jayseanandlilwayne View Post
        forgetting jay sean and maybe justin bieber but jay sean worth it all will be better than fortune
        Not forgetting him. Just disregarding him since he ain't released anything good in a while. Ain't dropping songs like everyone else.

Comment

Not forgetting him. Just disregarding him since he ain't released anything good in a while. Ain't dropping songs like everyone else.
          inb4theJaySeanstandefendsJaySean
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• why isnt Wayne on this album??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

the mistress was real good september last yr

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              why isnt Wayne on this album??
              apparently he might be on dont wake me up

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
              inb4theJaySeanstandefendsJaySean
              wow r u obsessed with me or something weirdo do u track my comments or something

Comment

the mistress was real good september last yr

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

apparently he might be on dont wake me up

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

wow r u obsessed with me or something weirdo do u track my comments or something
                No, it's because you're the only Jay Sean stan on this website, so you're pretty easy to remember.
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                  No, it's because you're the only Jay Sean stan on this website, so you're pretty easy to remember.
                  i bet you look on threads just to see my comments

wow you remember my username u have no life i dont even have a pic but u remember my name

Comment

i bet you look on threads just to see my comments

wow you remember my username u have no life i dont even have a pic but u remember my name
                    Bitch stop catching feelings Like I have that much free time to stalk a freaking Jay Sean stan.
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                      Bitch stop catching feelings Like I have that much free time to stalk a freaking Jay Sean stan.
                      omg im so sad some lil wayne stan called me a bitch dont make me catch a body like that

3448 posts u have alot of free time

Comment

• no reply avoiding this comeback are we

Comment

• on set of Don't Wake Me Up.... no wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X