Artists that have fallen off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artists that have fallen off

Which artists do you think have lost their way in the last few years?

I'm gonna say Snoop, he just doesn't have the lyrical content or the flow he use to.

Swizz Beats - He was actually quiet decent once upon a time

Jay-Z - Hov hasn't really fallen off tbh, its just that he came off a good as era which was too much to get back to

50 Cent - Fallen off ever since he started trying his business schemes more then focusing on his music

Keri Hilson - Her last album was nice, but this current one is just generic and terrible.

There's probably a lot of them...
    Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Re: Artists that have fallen off

Lil Wayne - Wayne has only fallen of making great tracks that never gets old like When They Come For Me, What He Does, I'm Me, Unbelieveabe, Love me or hate me etc.. but Its ok, cause hes not on drugs anymore, his life is in a happy moment now so why would he make deep/sad/drugged up songs?

but really I can't tell, cause I haven't heard C4 yet, I hope im wrong, but I kinda doubt it and I think its time for other people to realise this too.

and yeah, I agree that Snoop has fallen off, I think his music is kinda lame now, lyrics is so good and flow is poop stain. lol

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Fat Joe?

Ja Rule?

Comment

Young Jeezy. Snoop Dogg. Fat Joe. 50 Cent for sure. And yeah I think Lil Wayne too.

Comment

i dont think they have fallen off
          They get really good and get more and more fans to the point we expect too much from then. Then they can enevr fulfill our needs cause we always expect too much from them, no matter how good they come out with...
          so its is with the high standards, who never get pleased

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Lil Wayne, Drake, Ludacris, Jay Z, Nas, Kanye West, Eminem, Lloyd Banks, Jadakiss, Game...Most artist were better back from 2000- 2009
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

I'd say Snoop, I respect his hustle but there's no point putting out so much music when you ain't really got anything new to say. Besides the obvious reason of making cash lol
              Ziggy B

Comment

Eminem - Many don't agree, but Em has REALLY REALLY fallen off. His lyrics is bad, his flow is bad cause he's just yellin' his lyrics out, lol. So awful...

Jay-Z - Same reason as Lil_Weezy_.

Fat Joe - Not much to say, just ain't really good anymore...

Snoop Dogg - He don't go over really hard beats anymore, he's almost pop now. And his lyrics is REALLY bad.

(Lil Wayne) - Same reason as WeezyFan, I can't really judge yet. But I don't like his punchline-only flow that much anymore, it gets old imo.

Comment

Young Jeezy & Eminem (A Little)

Comment

jeezy, drake, ice cube, wiz, snoop, the rza.

all some people i used to jam to, & still do sometimes, but have fallen off.

the thing is with wayne, to me, the dude has evolved already so much right in front of us that he may just be at another, more mature stage in his life. it's too early to say if he's fallen off, even though he's lost me a bit as a fan this past year and a half in music. when CIV drops, we'll know if he's fallen off.
                    http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
                    if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

Lil Wayne, Game, 50 cent, Jeezy, Kanye, Fabolous, Juelz Santana, T.I, Drake(kinda)

I probably have more.

Comment

Wayne, Hov, Drake, Wiz, Snoop.
                        Made by me BISH!

"Me and them rappers don't share a common ground, I'm a sphere, they are squares, they can't even come aROUND. - Wale.

"All my niggas loyal yeah we some different niggas, I heard ya dogs was talking they Brian Griffin niggas."

Step towards this nigga get 4X2.

Comment

Working...
                        X