0 fucks given….

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

white. the end.
      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
        white. the end.
        Why don’t all rappers who are white sell that high then?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpes View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpes View Post

being white has pushed eminem to a level unattainable by black people. Not gonna argue with someone who doesn't think race is a factor lmao.

but also other white rappers have all sold well for a point.
            vanilla ice, macklemore, mac miller, Geazy, logic, jack harlow have all sold moderately well for short periods as well.
            Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Come on …..

Comment

Who is second on the list? Drake?

Comment

i think it began as im going to have a better verse than you and the listeners will become my fans. then it turned into i will beat you up and cause you physical harm.

i seen this video a long time ago where it was eminem standing in the middle of an all black auditorium being the only white one and he said something and then said that the dude looked like he seen a ghost. the were doing a battle or something.

i havent listened to eminem since i was a kid. maybe i should go and relisten no that ive lived more and had more experiences to relate to.
                  Last edited by warehousewaldo; 10-30-2023, 08:47 PM. Reason: my verse is better. you gonna pay me to be on my album.

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post

being white has pushed eminem to a level unattainable by black people. Not gonna argue with someone who doesn't think race is a factor lmao.

but also other white rappers have all sold well for a point.
                    vanilla ice, macklemore, mac miller, Geazy, logic, jack harlow have all sold moderately well for short periods as well.
                    thats true. but on the other hand it was also harder for em because of that fact. (he couldnt say nigga, which means it was harder to come up with rhyme schemes, had to pick his words more carefully, be more creative flow/lyric wise etc. etc.) honestly he matches wayne with his punchlines. i can only name 4 rappers that can do that, but the way he words his lyrics, how he says them, is vastly inferior to how wayne says them. sometimes its not what u say, but how u say it, and that's how i differentiate whose the better artist between the two

but honestly, eminem really was the greatest rapper alive atleast at one point in time

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post

thats true. but on the other hand it was also harder for em because of that fact. (he couldnt say nigga, which means it was harder to come up with rhyme schemes, had to pick his words more carefully, be more creative flow/lyric wise etc. etc.) honestly he matches wayne with his punchlines. i can only name 4 rappers that can do that, but the way he words his lyrics, how he says them, is vastly inferior to how wayne says them. sometimes its not what u say, but how u say it, and that's how i differentiate whose the better artist between the two

but honestly, eminem really was the greatest rapper alive atleast at one point in time
                      like 99-02

Comment

Working...
                      X