Need help finding rap song circa 2000s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding rap song circa 2000s

In 2001, HoopsTV released a streetball video set to rap music called “Ball Above All”.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Pzmw1hRVE

I am looking for the artist and song title for a song that appears at the 7:47 minute mark and stops at the 10:47 minute mark. The song features 3 different rappers and there is no hook. They sound like east coast rappers. The flow is raw at times but legit.

The credits were no help. During the credits roll there is a list of songs with thanks to rapstation.com, All songs appear in the video except these:

Royal Family “Bounce”

Hyennas in the desert “Can you feel it”?

The Hyennas song is definitely a song, but it does not appear in the DVD, and it’s definitely not the song in question. The Royal Family song I couldn’t identify in the DVD. Not sure if that is it, but I can’t anything online about that song Bounce or the artist.

Any help would be great. I’ve been trying to find this song for years!

have you tried shazam??

Comment

Right Above It.

Comment

Originally posted by Kadafi96 View Post
        In 2001, HoopsTV released a streetball video set to rap music called “Ball Above All”.

I am looking for the artist and song title for a song that appears at the 7:47 minute mark and stops at the 10:47 minute mark. The song features 3 different rappers and there is no hook. They sound like east coast rappers. The flow is raw at times but legit.

The credits were no help. During the credits roll there is a list of songs with thanks to rapstation.com, All songs appear in the video except these:

Royal Family “Bounce”

The Hyennas song is definitely a song, but it does not appear in the DVD, and it’s definitely not the song in question. The Royal Family song I couldn’t identify in the DVD. Not sure if that is it, but I can’t anything online about that song Bounce or the artist.

To me that sounds like it could be a Mobb Deep song....

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Originally posted by Kadafi96 View Post

Royal Family “Bounce”

Did you find it?

Comment

Working...
          X