New Rapper-Florida Fiya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rapper-Florida Fiya

New rapper coming out of Florida. He has a Wiz Khalifa/Curren$y sound to him.

Born Javon Emanuel Merricks, "Florida Fiya" has improved every capability of music in his career. By starting his own indie record label, "Flame Game Music Group", and also his own indie publishing company, "FlightsGOOD Publishing Co.". He has joined up his former childhood friends who are all now apart of this epidemic. Gerald "Dj Gee's" Smith, T. "Trappa" Hardin, Quinnell "Lil' Sturgis" Sturgis, Caleb "Super Producer" Sarikey, Joel "JB" Maldonado: are all associated with Flame Game Music Group. Boosting his capabilities to another level, he has now released 2 Independent Albums ('The Fly' & 'The Fly 2'). He has also worked with various artists such as "Dirty Money", "Smoke DZA", and also "Lunch Money". Linked in with labels such as Maybach Music Group & Bad Boy. But willingly remaining underground and without the industry steering his career options. Please support REAL Music. Flight's GOOD!
    Florida Fiya - Burnin' ft. Smoke DZA (Prod. by Caleb Sarikey)

Mix tape Download links

Bud Not Buddy
    Download FloridaFiyaBudNotBuddy.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

"Nitrogen IV" Hosted by DJChoz
    LimeLinx - Preview - FLORIDA FIYA_NITROGEN 4-HOSTED BY DJ CHOZ.zip

Facebook Page
    TeamFiyaFG
    Last edited by -Pyro-; 04-27-2011, 03:21 PM.

Re: New Rapper-Florida Fiya

I really like this shit. Reminds me of Curren$y fo sho.

Comment

Re: New Rapper-Florida Fiya

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
      I really like this shit. Reminds me of Curren$y fo sho.
      For sure, he definitely has that Curren$y sound to him. That stoner rapper flow lol

Comment

Working...
      X