Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
        re-upload please?
        SPOILERZippyshare.com
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
          thanks, didnt thank the post because you gots 3000 thanks.

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

• I havent been following what The Weeknd is up to, but Im going to a Drake show on Tuesday and The Weeknd is opening, so I wanted to know what are the dopest songs he got? I loved him on D5 and on Take Care, and I heard the single with Drake "Live For" but what else should I check out?

Comment

• Originally posted by kunn112 View Post
              I havent been following what The Weeknd is up to, but Im going to a Drake show on Tuesday and The Weeknd is opening, so I wanted to know what are the dopest songs he got? I loved him on D5 and on Take Care, and I heard the single with Drake "Live For" but what else should I check out?
              pretty much his 2 albums "trilogy" and "kiss land" he doesnt really do much features

Comment

I havent been following what The Weeknd is up to, but Im going to a Drake show on Tuesday and The Weeknd is opening, so I wanted to know what are the dopest songs he got? I loved him on D5 and on Take Care, and I heard the single with Drake "Live For" but what else should I check out?
                High For This.

Comment

• Watched him and Drake last night in Liverpool. Abel's live vocals are unbelievable. He really is as good as he sounds on the songs, amazing artist. Was the best show I have ever attended (yet to see Wayne).

Comment

D.D, Next, The Birds part 1 & 2, Same Old Song, The Fall, High For This, Wicked Games etc etc.
                    Pretty much every song he does is dope.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                    Cut them off like circumcision
                    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Ain't seen you post for a while! Where is the Drake show at?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post
                        Abel needs to get a CV feature

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                          Ain't seen you post for a while! Where is the Drake show at?
                          London. It was craazzyy, they both ripped it.

Comment

Working...
                          X