X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    that beat was trash

Comment

• went to a Weeknd show tonight it was awesome The Weeknd is a phenomenal performer

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• It was great seeing him perform some original House of Balloons material got my self some merch great night indeed

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
          It was great seeing him perform some original House of Balloons material got my self some merch great night indeed
          Which ones did he do? When I saw him in February/March he only performed like 5 old songs and not even one Kiss Land song

Glass Table Girls was crazy as fuck live.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Which ones did he do? When I saw him in February/March he only performed like 5 old songs and not even one Kiss Land song

Glass Table Girls was crazy as fuck live.
            DAMN you got 5 old songs?? Im.mad jealous we only got The Morning and Wicked Games and i was surprised/satisfied with that lol what songs did he perform? Glass Tables would have had me going off haha

I thought he completely abandoned his house of balloons era self

I dont like Kissland much myself so i wasn't to stressed at no songs off that

What did yoi think of Starboy? Ans BBTM?

Also whats youe favourite weeknd song OAT
            Last edited by Zimmie; 12-12-2017, 12:28 PM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

DAMN you got 5 old songs?? Im.mad jealous we only got The Morning and Wicked Games and i was surprised/satisfied with that lol what songs did he perform? Glass Tables would have had me going off haha

I thought he completely abandoned his house of balloons era self

I dont like Kissland much myself so i wasn't to stressed at no songs off that

What did yoi think of Starboy? Ans BBTM?

Also whats youe favourite weeknd song OAT
              He performed Crew Love, Wicked Games, The Morning, Glass Table Girls and High For This. I also saw him at Roskilde Festival this summer, but the only old song there was Wicked Games.

Starboy and BBTM are amazing pop albums, but they got poor replay value. and it sounds like he followed the pop formula on alot of the songs. It doesn't sound genuine, it's like he followed a recipe and limited himself. Almost all of the songs are nice tho, I'm still not sure which of the albums I prefer.

Trilogy and Kiss Land are the only Abel projects I can listen to all the way through without skipping songs.

thats a hard question but probaly The Party & The After Party, Gone or Heaven Or Las Vegas..What about you? and what do you think of his new albums?

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's fucked up how he recorded songs like Pullin Up, In The 90's, Lonely Thoughts, DBS OCT etc.. for BBTM & Starboy, but scraps them and puts songs like Love To Lay, Angel, In The Night etc.. on the albums

He can still make those very creative songs but he scraps and sells them, or puts out watered down versions of them. issa sad.

http://www96.zippyshare.com/v/QBx9C1Iz/file.html

like why the fuck did he sell this song to Meek Mill? This version is miles ahead of the wack shit Meek Mill put out
              Last edited by WeezyFan; 12-12-2017, 02:07 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

He performed Crew Love, Wicked Games, The Morning, Glass Table Girls and High For This. I also saw him at Roskilde Festival this summer, but the only old song there was Wicked Games.

Starboy and BBTM are amazing pop albums, but they got poor replay value. and it sounds like he followed the pop formula on alot of the songs. It doesn't sound genuine, it's like he followed a recipe and limited himself. Almost all of the songs are nice tho, I'm still not sure which of the albums I prefer.

Trilogy and Kiss Land are the only Abel projects I can listen to all the way through without skipping songs.

thats a hard question but probaly The Party & The After Party, Gone or Heaven Or Las Vegas..What about you? and what do you think of his new albums?

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's fucked up how he recorded songs like Pullin Up, In The 90's, Lonely Thoughts, DBS OCT etc.. for BBTM & Starboy, but scraps them and puts songs like Love To Lay, Angel, In The Night etc.. on the albums

He can still make those very creative songs but he scraps and sells them, or puts out watered down versions of them. issa sad.

Zippyshare.com

like why the fuck did he sell this song to Meek Mill? This version is miles ahead of the wack shit Meek Mill put out
                damn you lucky af you got to hear all that haha initially i hated starboy and BBTM but its grown on me heaps lots of gems on those projects that i've learnt to appreciate haha

i agree with him overdoing the pop sound but i understand why he did it he made heaps of money off that shit

my favourite songs are: The Party and After Party, Loft Music, The Knowing, The Morning, Wicked Games all those songs are straight 10/10

i remember hearing all the leaks and the sound that came out were so different lonely thoughts sounded so fcking good if it was finished it would have been so great lol
                Last edited by Zimmie; 12-12-2017, 10:23 PM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

damn you lucky af you got to hear all that haha initially i hated starboy and BBTM but its grown on me heaps lots of gems on those projects that i've learnt to appreciate haha

i agree with him overdoing the pop sound but i understand why he did it he made heaps of money off that shit

my favourite songs are: The Party and After Party, Loft Music, The Knowing, The Morning, Wicked Games all those songs are straight 10/10

i remember hearing all the leaks and the sound that came out were so different lonely thoughts sounded so fcking good if it was finished it would have been so great lol
                  yeah man I respect his decision and I feel like he's making pop cool I can appreciate and jam out to songs like A Lonely Night, Shameless, Rockin, ICFMF etc.. and then we got gems like Tell Your Friends, Prisoner, Reminder, Sidewalks etc..

I feel like the leaks had so much potential and I really thought we would get some of the finished versions on Starboy, especially since he was working with Doc and Illangelo again. Lonely Thoughts is fucking GOAT, it doesn't even need to have lyrics, the melodies are just beautiful

forreal, the transition from The Party to The After Party is fucking crazy. The ending of Loft Music is beautiful. The Knowing is an amazing song, and I think the video has his most interesting storyline too.

Comment

yeah man I respect his decision and I feel like he's making pop cool I can appreciate and jam out to songs like A Lonely Night, Shameless, Rockin, ICFMF etc.. and then we got gems like Tell Your Friends, Prisoner, Reminder, Sidewalks etc..

I feel like the leaks had so much potential and I really thought we would get some of the finished versions on Starboy, especially since he was working with Doc and Illangelo again. Lonely Thoughts is fucking GOAT, it doesn't even need to have lyrics, the melodies are just beautiful

forreal, the transition from The Party to The After Party is fucking crazy. The ending of Loft Music is beautiful. The Knowing is an amazing song, and I think the video has his most interesting storyline too.
                    his definitely adding his own flavour to the pop sound that makes it more fire i'd say
                    i thought the same i was expecting an entirely different sound out of Starboy

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• New EP coming

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Fucking sooooo excited for Abel to bless us with new vocals tonight fuuuuuckkk
                        R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                          Fucking sooooo excited for Abel to bless us with new vocals tonight fuuuuuckkk
                          There is an unofficial tracklist on the Internet that appeared few hours ago. It shows features from Drake, Travis Scott, Lana Del Rey & Xxxtentacion

Comment

Working...
                          X