No announcement yet.

The Weeknd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't stop listening to Ellie Goulding's cover of High For This. The English accent goes great with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coreeeeey View Post
      Can't stop listening to Ellie Goulding's cover of High For This. The English accent goes great with it.
      damn i never heard this shit...

good looks

Comment

• We won fam

Comment

• So when can we expect "The Trilogy"? and will this be his Debut Album or will he make another one for that?

Comment

• Abel actually been taking W's lately...

Comment

• Aight, I just listened a lil too some Weeknd songs again. And I digg the production and "vibe" of the music, but what I don't digg is his voice. That's the main reason I don't fux with him. He got skills indeed and isn't a bad singer but me personally don't fux with the voice it's too light and bright. And his singing is too much "the same".

I damn don't hope one of those members calling Frank Ocean a fag fux with this guy. He be more fag than Frank tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                Aight, I just listened a lil too some Weeknd songs again. And I digg the production and "vibe" of the music, but what I don't digg is his voice. That's the main reason I don't fux with him. He got skills indeed and isn't a bad singer but me personally don't fux with the voice it's too light and bright. And his singing is too much "the same".

I damn don't hope one of those members calling Frank Ocean a fag fux with this guy. He be more fag than Frank tbh.
                He's not a fag just Canadian.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                  Aight, I just listened a lil too some Weeknd songs again. And I digg the production and "vibe" of the music, but what I don't digg is his voice. That's the main reason I don't fux with him. He got skills indeed and isn't a bad singer but me personally don't fux with the voice it's too light and bright. And his singing is too much "the same".

get some rest b, you need it

Comment

• Going to see The Weeknd in a matter of hours, then Wiz Khalifa, Drake, maybe Nicki! Woo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
                      He's not a fag just Canadian.
                      Hey my man :h5:. That's my excuse.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        Going to see The Weeknd in a matter of hours, then Wiz Khalifa, Drake, maybe Nicki! Woo!
                        lucky as hell, have fun kid

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
                          lucky as hell, have fun kid
                          MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Weeknds voice is just unbelievable, just perfect live... Was unreal. Wiz was amazing live as well his performs great.

Drake... What can I say, dope, he also said that he will be back next year with Nicki, Wayne, Tyga for the Young Money Tour... So that kinda official YM world tour he said...

Comment

Working...
                          X