• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low life is a certified hit

Comment

• I hope we get a new album from Abel this year

Comment

• weeknd is on Beyonce new album lemonade.

Comment

• Beyonce Ft. The Weeknd ? 6 Inch (CDQ) ? UrbanLeakz

Comment

• i dont like the beyonce and weeknd song

Comment

• Abel is finally back with Doc, we bout to get that scrapped 2014 album

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• its about time OVOXO come through and do a watch the throne thing together!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  Abel is finally back with Doc, we bout to get that scrapped 2014 album
                  doc?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    doc?
                    he produced everything on House Of Balloons and Thursday with Illangelo

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      Abel is finally back with Doc, we bout to get that scrapped 2014 album
                      Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                        Really?
                        First rumors now this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BEp4PYWw...aken-by=abelxo

Doc backed out when Abel decided to listen to his label (Max Martin, labrinth, Ariana grande collabo etc..) so Abel had to do the album over again (besides Often, TYF and a reworked In The 90s)

Comment

• OG tell your friends, might not and pullin up out, plus like 10 other tracks

they're all unfinished like Not Used To though

Comment

Working...
                          X