Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    with who?
    Doc Mckinney, he produced House of Balloons and Thursday with Illangelo. plus some other trackss and unreleased stuff.

remember King of The Fall? He shouted him out on that song ''shout out Doc thats a mentor'' I think that song was meant for their project

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

with who?
      Doc McKinney, the producer that added the rock influence on the first two mixtapes. Then both fell out around Echoes of Silence.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      Doc Mckinney, he produced House of Balloons and Thursday with Illangelo. plus some other trackss and unreleased stuff.

remember King of The Fall? He shouted him out on that song ''shout out Doc thats a mentor'' I think that song was meant for their project
      King of the Fall, Girls Born In the 90's and those demos/unfinished leaks around May 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solid View Post
        Doc McKinney, the producer that added the rock influence on the first two mixtapes. Then both fell out around Echoes of Silence.

- - - Updated - - -

King of the Fall, Girls Born In the 90's and those demos/unfinished leaks around May 2016.
        yeah man I still want a finished version of Lonely Thoughts, It's ending and October that album would of been bomb

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          yeah man I still want a finished version of Lonely Thoughts, It's ending and October that album would of been bomb

Yeah me too, those songs and a finished version of All Day Love & Serve This Royalty. At the time it was his comeback album because of the reception of Kiss Land which in my opinion wasn't bad at all when it came out. Too bad the album got scrapped

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            Doc Mckinney, he produced House of Balloons and Thursday with Illangelo. plus some other trackss and unreleased stuff. remember King of The Fall? He shouted him out on that song ''shout out Doc thats a mentor'' I think that song was meant for their project
            Originally posted by Solid View Post
            oh right yea, that would be dope

Comment

• "we was at coachella going brazy" since when was weeknd a blood?

Comment

"we was at coachella going brazy" since when was weeknd a blood?
                lol

video and track are very dope

Comment

soo woooooo

Comment

being a blood is just whats cool now bruh

Comment

• Comment

Coming Down and The Birds pt 2 are so much better on the OG tapes, hope Thursday is next

Comment

listening now i forgot how goat this project is

Comment

Working...
                          X